Who is he Really? Chapter 10

Disclaimer: You must have me mistaken for Rick Riordan, as I don't own PJo or HoO

*Percy's Pov*

I kicked a random rock. My cousins gave me a ride from camp to school, I was complaining the whole way.

I was bored and tired.

We had been up until 3 am this morning, playing Truth or Dare.

As usual, secrets were spilt, blackmail was made and embarrassment was present. It was the best night of the week.

Now I go to a boring life, away from the awesomeness that is Camp Demigod.

At times like these, my life really sucked.

I saw the 'populars' as I walked towards my locker.

I was really surprised when they didn't do anything to me.

I mean, they're always punching, kicking, hitting or swearing at me, the only reason I let them is because I don't care.

But they just ignored me or stared at me, like I was from a different species. It was creepy.

Oh no. What of they saw me yesterday at Cafe Jupiter with my cousins? Shit, this is bad. Very bad.

Lets just hope they didn't, then things can go back to normal.

My mom had said that I only had to go to school for two years, because of the education at Camp. Also, because all my friends and cousins were there.

So, at least I had one thing to look forward to. Even if I couldn't get a job outside in the real world, I could always work at Cafe Jupiter.

The bell rang, bringing me out of my daydream about the future.

I walked to home room.

When I got there, I took my seat at the back left corner, like usual.

This was probably going to be yet another, boring day, where I do nothing. What a waste.

The Big 3 Cabins were doing sword fighting right now. Great.

The Big 3 Cabins, are, Zeus, Poseidon and Hades. They were the big 3, because, they were the sons of Kronos, The Titan King. There were no other god, sons of Kronos.

Ok, that was confusing.

Want to know something even more confusing? A Son of Mars (Ares) and daughter of Pluto (Hades) are dating. Meaning, Hazel and her boyfriend, Frank Zhang, one of my really good friends and an epic archer, are related. As Hazel would be Frank's Aunt, because Ares or Mars, was Zeus or Jupiter's son and Hades or Pluto's brother.

The answer to this weirdness? As long as they're not from your cabin, they're fair play.

Now, about this Greek/Roman thing.

We take these tests, that tell you, who's son or daughter you are. That same test also determines whether we are Greek or Roman.

Hazel and Jason are Roman. Thalia, Nico, Bianca and I are Greek.

Bianca's boyfriend, Malcolm, is a Greek son of Athena.

Hazel has Frank, who's a son of Mars or Ares.

Jason, Thalia, Nico and I are single, but that's ok with us.

I was taken (yet again) out of my thoughts -I should probably stop getting lost in them- by The one and only, Annabeth Chase.

I looked up at her, with a blank expression.

She scowled at me.

"We have to sit with our partners, remember?" She said, answering my unasked question, about why the Hades she was here, next to me.