I Won't Forget

The three of us walked inside the grill and looked around for this Anna girl

Jer spotted her at the pool tables and started to walk towards her while Damon and I walked to the bar listening in on their conversation

You just couldn't live without me, huh?Well, I kinda miss my daily dose of cute stalker chick.

Oh, funny.Let's play.

I looked at Damon who seemed to realize who this girl was

After listening on dumb teenage lovie dovie things Anna finally left and we followed.

So who is she I asked

A vampire.

Great

X

Third Person POV

Anna unlocks the door to the motel room and enters. As she shuts the door, Damon appears behind it.

Damon grabs Anna by the throat and vamp speeds her into a wall. Anna also grabs a hold of Damon's throat. Both of them groaning and make choking noises as they tightly hold onto the other's throats.

Inanna walks inside to see both of them making chocking noises as they choked each other

OK. i give Damon said

Anna releases him and he releases Anna. Damon coughs and rubs his neck.

Damn. You're strong for a little thing.

I was wondering how long it would take you to find me.

You must be Anna Inanna said walking towards her

you must be... Inanna? right

Yup, you got the right twin

Anna places her bag on the counter and sits down, looking at Damon and Inanna

How long have you been here?

I arrived around half-past comet, watching you screw up every chance you had to open that tomb.

How did you know about the spell?

I didn't say much back then, which means I heard everything.

Damon moves closer to Anna, trying to intimidate her.

So if you've been here the whole time, then why are we just crossing paths right now?

Anna gets up and walks the room.

I like to use others to do my dirty work.

Like Logan Fell?
Oh, yeah, thanks for that, by the way. Little bastard shot me.

Logan was an idiot.

you're telling me Inanna said cocking her head to the side

We slipped him some blood when he started getting all poser slayer with that compass. I needed his family's journal. I couldn't let him die.

What'd you want with the Fell journal?

I thought it contained the location of the witch's spell book. I was wrong. According to her journal, Honoria gave the grimoire to Johnathan Gilbert. And, according to this...

Anna walks over towards the counter, opens her bag, and takes out the Gilbert journal.

He gave it to your father. So now you're going to help me find it.

Why would I help you?'

Cause you and I both want that tomb open.

Anna hands the journal to Damon who reads the page Anna flipped it to.