When do I ask Her Out?

Okay, so now you know you like her and are pretty sure that she likes you back.  The final step is asking her out.  You may be thinking "how hard can asking someone out be?"  Well, it can be really hard.  The more you like the person, the harder it is, believe it or not.   

        So you know how when you want something from your mom or dad but know that the answer is likely to be no?  You always try to find the best time to ask her.  You should ask your crush out at the same time as you would ask you parent for an answer.

There are three steps you should take when asking out your crush:

1.  Get a time when you two are alone

2.   Start complimenting her (you can use the ones I mentioned in this book

3.   prepare her for what is about to happen ( be a little nicer than normal.  Let out all your feelings out)

4.  Ask her the question.  Go with a " I really like you, and I was just wondering, do you want to go out?"  Act shy when you ask, scratching your head or neck.  You'll look and sound more sincere.

5. Give her time to answer.  NEVER pressure her

6. If she says yes, Enjoy!

7. If she says no, it's ok.  Try to stay in the friend zone.  Whenever she asks you if you still like her, be truthful.  You never know what could happen.  She could end up liking you back

This is the final step to getting together with your crush.  If you followed all my steps, you probably will have a girlfriend, and a good one too.

If you need advice on how to be a good boyfriend, read my next book "How to be a good boyfriend"  For now, this is the end.  Farewell!