Bad Timing

Dedication:

For everyone who has faced the harsh judgments of society but still remained strong.

For my little, diva sister who helped me build Maia Callaway’s character.

SYNOPSIS:

To the citizens of Beaufort, North Carolina, Noah Callaway was the infamous bad boy who was accused of killing his brother. To seventeen-year-old Emma Atwood, the bad boy was an annoying and insensitive jerk who she was unfortunately stuck with for a long time. But the more she was stuck with him, the more she understood, the more she wanted to help him, and the more she fell hopelessly in love. 

Copyright Statement

zabellerain
Bad Timing

© 2014, zabellerain
Self publishing

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This book contains material protected under International and Federal Copyright Laws and Treaties. Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without express written permission from the author / publisher.

All music/poems/quotes by specific artists, actual authentic brand names, and existent states, cities, and schools are not my own and belong to its rightful owner. Character names, events, and other brand/place names are fictional; any resemblances to real person(s) or actions are purely coincidental.

CAUTION: A couple of chapters are rated "R" due to vulgar language.