Storm and Silence - RobThier

"It is your choice," he said, stepping so close to me that our lips were almost touching. "Either do what I say - or get another job." My heart stood still as I gazed up into his deep, dark, dangerous eyes...

In a world where women's only role in life is to sit at home and look pretty, Lilly is determined to fight for her freedom. There's only one problem: a powerful man blocking her way.

Title: Storm and Silence

Author: RobThier

Genre: Romance, historical fiction

Status: Completed

Rating: A million/10.. Wow... This book is just so amazing

Following books in the series:

Book #2 - In The Eye of the Storm 

Completed, A million/10

Book #3 - Silence is Golden

Ongoing, A million/10

Additional short story - Silent Night

Ongoing, A million/10

Where do I begin... This book (and the rest of the series) completely shocked me. For some reason I had never read a historical fiction on Wattpad before, despite my obsession with history and love of all things Victorian era. I was instantly obsessed after reading just the first chapter! Robert Thier is so effortlessly funny, and his characters are so dimensional and interesting. 

I am IN LOVE with every single character, from the sassy and stubborn Lillian to the stony and intimidating (and sexy af!) Mr Ambrose. Lillian is such a hilarious, strong, sacrcastic, kick-ass character that I was immediately obsessed with her. And, just letting you know, some of the saucier scenes really made me weak... They are just... Whew.. Can someone get me a fan please? 

While reading this series I am always either laughing hysterically, rolling around in a puddle of my own tears, screaming 'JUST KISS ALREADY!', losing my shit at a plot twist or unexpected event, or literally unable to breathe. The story is so well thought out... Nothing ever seems rushed and I am NEVER bored. 

AHhhh! I feel like I'm not doing the series justice! Just trust me! It's the most amazing series of books I have ever read on Wattpad. 

He updates the third book in the series, Silence is Golden, every Wednesday, and let me just say, Wednesdays have officially become my favourite day of the week!

This book (and entire series) is highly, HIGHLY recommended. Robert Thier is such an amazingly talented writer and I am so incredibly thankful that I have found his incrediblewonderfulmagical books!

Please just go read it! You won't regret it!

Wow, now I'm all flustered. I REALLY got into writing this review!