Chapter 29: Tony likes Lilly

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Thanks." He smiled. "I want to ask you something."

"Go right ahead." Ashe smiled.

"Do you guys think....that maybe I have a chance with Lilly?" Tony asked scared.

Ashe looked at him in shock. "Why do you ask that. Of course you do."

He laughed. "Well she's.....perfect. She's always happy, she really sweet, nice, and really cute. And I just feel like I don't have a chance. I feel like Liam has a better chance than I do." He growled at the mention of Liam's name.

I laughed and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Tony. If you haven't realized, Lilly likes you back. And to be honest, Liam doesn't have a shot. He's too old, and ever since you came along, Lilly hasn't even looked in Liam's direction. Ya she thought he was cute before, but not anymore. Every time she sees you, she can't stop smiling."

"Really?" He asked smiling like crazy.

"Hell ya!" Ashe screamed smiling. "That girl has a major crush on you. Just don't tell her we told you any of this stuff. Because she might be small, she can be cry violent. Blame her sister for that one.

I held my hands up in surrender. "Guilty."

Tony laughed. "Thank you." He said giving us each a hug.

"No problem. Just don't break her heart." I said sternly.

He smiled and nodded. "Wouldn't dream of it." And with that he left running out of the room.

"Oh gosh. Kids." Ashe said shaking her head.

I shrugged. "What are you going to do with 'em."

"Got that right." Ashe laughed.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"So John. Did you ever find Sadie?" I asked as I sat at the table eating our dinner.

"No." He shook his head as Stacy put a hand on his shoulder. "We found a trail, but it cuts off at the river. We warned the neighboring packs though. So they know who too look out for."

"Ya. We called all the packs. They have been having rogue trials too." Jake said next to me.

"Really?" I asked taking a bite out of my steak.

He nodded sadly. "Afraid so. They keep finding scent trails as well. But they all come up with nothing too. It's like the rogues are planning all this out."

"I'm sure we can get them." My mom said.

"Well duh. We have big strong warriors." Katie said as Lilly nodded.

"All of our men are like 'rawr! I'm gonna eat you'!" Lilly impersonated a guy with a deep voice.

Everyone stared at her before busting out laughing.

"It's true!" Katie said defending Lilly.

"Little sisters." I said smiling while shaking my head.

"Very true." Jake agreed pecking my lips.

"Not at the table." Stacy smiled.

"Get it!" John smirked.

"Dad!" Jake yelled.

"Your family is so perverted." David said.

"When are they not?" Liam asked.

"Since never." Stacy said rolling her eyes. "John is just being a man. All men are like that."

"She's got a point." Ashe smiled.

"Well then. Feeling the love." John stated clutching his heart.

"Suck it up big boy." I said smiling while Stacy laughed.

John stuck his tongue out at me and I did it back to him.

"Oh how mature you two." My mom scowled.

"Momma C is right." Liam said taking us. "You should listen to her."

"Everyone is a critic." I mumbled.

----------------

Sorry it's short.

Got school tomorrow. And it was awesome because school was canceled for today :)

Yippee!!!! But sadly I have school tomorrow..... :(

Well love all of my faithful shifters!

S.W.