"No, no, don't answer that, I already know how" he chuckled "I just meant, Golly this is exciting" I said happily "It definitely is"

"How far along is she?" He looked as if he was thinking "About four months along, she'll start to show soon" I grinned "Well, thank you, Dr. Clarkson. I'll let you be on your way" he gave a half smile as he walked towards the library.

~~~~

I walked into the servant's hall. "Hello, Lilly" I smiled at her "Hello" I continued to look around "What are you looking for?" Asked Daisy as she walked into the hall carrying a tea pot.

"I'm looking for a book I left down here. Once again" Ann and Mr. Bates laughed "I think I should ask, Mrs. Hughes. She's the one who found it last time" I left the hall and walked towards her sitting room as I heard her in the kitchen.

"Thomas, get that up to the servery" just as I walked in there was a loud scream. Thomas passed me as I stood in the doorway "You gave me the wrong cloth!" Mrs. Paramore yelled to Daisy.

She held her burnt hand as Mrs. Hughes rushed over to her. "Sit down, Mrs. Patmore" she turned to Mrs. Hughes "I can't sit down, I've got the luncheon to finish!" She yelled frustratedly.

"It was not a suggestion. Sit! Daisy and I will finish the luncheon" Daisy and Mrs. Hughes walked away from Mrs. Patmore. I stepped away from my place in the doorway.

"If you want, Mrs. Hughes. I could help Daisy. I know how to cook" she opened her mouth to speak, when she was cut off "Where did you learn how to cook?" Asked Daisy "At my old home. Our cook, Mrs. Jenkins taught me how. So you could tell me what needs doing, and I'll do it the best I can" I have Mrs. Patmore a small smile.

"I could t ask that of you, Lilly"
Replied Mrs. Hughes "I insist, if it's to help you, then I'll do it. I'll always do what I can to help any of you" Mrs. Hughes smiled "Well, I can't argue with that" she looked to Mrs. Patmore before walking out.

Daisy turned to me "Alright" she started while passing me an apron "The vegetables need cutting and put into the pot, and the cheese sauce needs to be cooked and put into the right dish. And the dough need to be spread out so that we can put the chicken in them so they can go into the oven" she explained.

I smiled "Seems easy enough" she nodded her head and went back to work. I have Mrs Patmore a small smile as I soured flour and water into a bowl to make the dough.

~~~~

I pulled the turnovers out of the oven and put the pan onto the counter. I picked up them up and put them o to the right dish. I reached over and grabbed the cooked vegetables and put them on the right dish as well.

"Daisy! The cheese sauce!" I exclaimed, she quickly ran to the stove and took it off and say it on the counter by me. I picked up the pot along with a spoon as I poured it into the gravy dish.

Moving the pan into the sink, I picked up some fresh parsley and cut it up and layer it on the dish with the pastries.

"You have a real talent for that" cooed from her chair. I smiled "Thank you, I enjoy it really. Whenever, Mrs. Jenkins was ill, I would cook the dinners for her.

She told me not to tell me parents about it. So while they were eating all those delicious meals, that they thought were cooked by her, they were really cooked by me.

And they never knew. That was part of the fun, really" I smiled at the memory, Mrs. Patmore smiled also. A second later, William and Thomas walked in.

Daisy helped me put the food on the trays "This need to go up" I instructed, Thomas stared at me "What are you doing down here?" I looked to him "Lending a helping hand" he smirked "You can cook?"