12

Beyoncé

"Shawn! Stop it!" Ms. Gloria screamed.

"Don! Shawn!" she yelled at the two.

Shawn and his father were both on the ground duking it out. Over what, I'm not exactly sure. Everything happened so fast, I just remember Shawn punching him in the jaw. It took for Rick and Ethan to grab hold of Shawn and get him off of his father. I didn't know what to do. All I could do was stand there. Don laid there on the ground, coughing every now and then. Ron and Gloria finally helped him up. I ran over to Shawn.

"Shawn! Baby, are you okay?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I'm cool." he panted.

"What was that for?" I asked, removing the dirt and such from his shirt.

"I don't lik-"

"Boy, you are as crazy as I thought." Don yelled.

"Don, that's enough." Ms. Gloria yelled.

Shawn grabbed my hand and got ready to walk away until his mother pulled him back.

"Mom, I'm-"

"No! I will not have this in my family, what's gotten into you?" she yelled.

"He grabbed Bey. I'm sorry, I just-"

"Shawn-"

"No! You may allow him to be able to grab you and slap you all upside ya head but I don't like the way he grabbed her." Shawn snarled. She slapped him.

"See," he started. "You and each and every one of your kids knows I'm right."

I looked around at all his siblings who had their heads held down. I turned back to Shawn and seen the anger in his eyes.

"Corey, you watch what you say! You don't know everything you think you do!" she said, on the verge of tears.

"I know he's no good for you. I don't even get why you're still with this asshole after what happened that day." he said, lowly.

"Boy-" Don got cut off.

"What?" Shawn said, trying to go towards him.

I held him back and so did his mother. She looked back at Don and walked over to him. Everyone was gathered around us.

"You really doin' this?" Shawn asked his mother.

"I don't wanna see you back in my house." Don said.

"Shawn." I called.

"Oh, don't worry baby girl you're welcome back at my house. Any. Time." Don said, staring me down and licking his lips.

I titled my head in confusion and the next thing I know, Shawn had got out of my grasp attacking him. He rammed him against the picnic table causing all the food and drinks to crash to the floor. He was throwing several punches to Don's stomach and chest before I seen that his brother's were trying to pry him off. Don managed to get his hands around Shawn's neck, causing him to gasp for air. Without thinking, I ran over and tried to help grabbing Shawn's hand and chest. He immediately took hold of my hand and calmed as his brother's were struggling dragging Don back.