"What's up?" I asked.

"I'm so sorry. Mom just wanted me to come check if you all were ready to head out." she laughed.

"It's fine." I said. "I think we're just about ready."

In ran Julian. Not even bothering to see that I was in the room, he ran straight into Bey's legs.

"Hi auntie!" Julian yelled, looking up at her.

Bey smiled and looked in awe at Raquelle and I.

"Aww, hi baby." she said.

She picked him up and held him on her hip. He started to play with her earrings.

"You smell good." he said.

"Thank you." she smiled at him.

"Someone's got a new friend." Raquelle laughed.

****

After a thirty minute drive, of nothing but Julian talking and sliding compliments to Bey the whole way, we finally pulled up to the park. He demanded to ride with us and not his mom and dad. I pulled into the first open parking spot. There were plenty of cars here, which made me a bit suspicious because I didn't think there'd be many people here.

"Help me out auntie." Julian yelled from the back seat.

Bey laughed as she unbuckled her seatbelt and went around the back. Soon enough, Raquelle and her husband pulled up beside us. I went around the back and grabbed the bags of food and ice. Mom requested we make a quick stop to get a few extra things while we were on the road. After I made sure all the bags were out of the backseat, and Bey grabbed Julian, we waited for Raquelle and Rick to get out of the car before heading over to the picnic tables.

"Hey!" mom yelled at all of us.

She quickly sat the picture of tea down on the table and walked towards us. I sat the bags of food and ice down on a table near by.

"Hey mom." I smiled, as I hugged her.

"Well don't you look lovely." she looked at Beyoncé, going in for a hug.

"Thank you, it's good to see you Ms. Gloria." Bey laughed.

"You better start calling me mom." she pointed a finger at her. Bey just stood there laughing.

"Hi grandma!" Julian smiled.

"Hey nana's baby, you wanna help me out over here?" she asked him.

"Uh huh." he said.

Mom hugged both Raquelle and Rick before walking Julian over to one of the picnic tables with her. Not even a second later did I turn and see Don's car pulling up. I grabbed Bey by the waist and rushed over to a far end table.

"What's wrong?" she whispered.

"N-nothing." I stuttered.

Pretty soon, Ethan and Ron joined us at the table. I kept a careful eye out for Don as he walked up to the picnic area. I didn't take my eye off of him for a second, until we locked eyes. That only made me grip Beyoncé tighter. I heard her sigh and felt her get up.

"Where're you going?" I asked her.

"Move your hands." she said.

I moved my hands and she slid herself onto my lap. Immediately, I put my hands around her waist.

"Better?" she looked back.

"Yeah." I nodded.

I looked up to see Don staring down at me. My jaw tightened and I felt fists beginning to form. He smirked before looking over at Bey.

"Well hello, Beyoncé. You look awfully gorgeous on this fine day." he looked her up and down.

"Than-"

"You thirsty?" I asked her.

"Um, sure." she said.

"Allow me." Don insisted.

"Nah, she good." I waved him off.

"C'mon babe." I took her hand.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa." I heard him say.

As I got up to walk us over to the drinks, I felt Bey's grip loosen from my hand. I turned around and instantly punched him in his face.