If You Both Are Just Friends Or Not

How to Tell if a Guy Doesn't Like You

Guys often give very specific signs that they aren't interested. Men aren't always the best verbal communicators, but if you can pick up on some of the other signs that they are sharing, you'll be much better off.

There are many signs of attraction that men and women show when they have an interest in one another. By looking and thoroughly observing the body language and the general behavior of the person, you can make a conclusion on whether or not he or she has an interest in you.

Signs that He's Not Interested

He keeps his distance, which means he wants to make sure you aren't close to one another.

He will avoid making physical contact with you (i.e., no touching or hugging).

He prefers to associate and spend more time with other girls.He seems uninterested in things you do.

His eye contact with you doesn't last long. He will stare at you for a moment and blink his eye away.

He doesn't smile or laugh when you're together, and he doesn't laugh at your jokes.He asks you for advice about his relationships with other girls

He tends to do the exact opposite of what you're doing.

His conversation with you is strictly "professional" and revolves around normal things, rather than flirting or teasing.

You are always the conversation starter and not the other way round.He doesn't congratulate you when you do something extraordinary or special.

 He just says "Good for you" or responds without enthusiasm.

He doesn't seem to notice when you put on makeup, fragrance, or sexy clothes.He doesn't get jealous when you are with other guys.

 If he liked you it wouldn't have been easy for him to tolerate seeing you with other men.He never gives you gifts.

He will avoid you and the places you go.He doesn't call you unless he has business- or work-related things to discuss with you.

Would he get upset when someone harasses you in front of him? If not, that is an indication that he may not care about you.

If he avoids being near you at social functions, he may not want to be seen with you.

You borrow something from him and he demands you return it immediately.

He doesn't seem to feel your absence.

He doesn't comfort you when you are having difficulties.

Even things that aren't that important to him seem to matter more than you, and he'd rather pay attention to those things than spend time with you.

He doesn't care about your whereabouts or whether or not you're safe.

He doesn't try to impress you.His body language will clearly tell you if he likes you or not.

He doesn't ask you about your social life. In other words, he doesn't seem interested in your friends, your family, your interests and likes, etc.

He will only offer you help when absolutely necessary. If he liked you, he would offer you unlimited and sometimes unnecessary help.

He doesn't offer any financial help, even when you are struggling to make ends meet and he is better off financially.

When you ask him to do something for you, he doesn't sacrifice his commitments to help you.

He doesn't attend your graduation or birthday party even when you invite him. 

He will give you excuses as to why he can't show up.

He talks to you like his sister or mother. His conversation will dwell on normal things, not love or romance.