7. Happy Halloween

Zariana Cruz:

"Chris, I need your help I can't reach the top shelf," I whined as I stood on my tippy toes with my arms stretched out.

"Girl where's your stand?" He yelled out towards me. I mugged out in his direction. Noticing that he wasn't coming I turned on my heels and walked out of the closet.

"Chris!"

"What baby!?" He mugged as he looked down from the very top of the ladder.

"What are you doing up there?"

"I'm putting up fake little spiders that move up and down when people get near them," He wiggled his eyes brows before smiling.

"Well, I'll wait then. You want me start on the drinks."

"Yeah, that'll be nice."

Nodding my head, I walked away from him and into the massive kitchen. After the incident it took me a while to let everything soak in that have happened and it also took me a while to find things in this massive house 'we' now call 'home'. Shaking my head lightly I grabbed the necklace that I placed around my neck and thought about Darrin. I just left him like he wasn't anything, but was it really my fault? I mean I was hit by a car and woke up in a dark place. Running my hands through my hair I licked on my lips.

"Maybe he'll be here tonight at this party," I mumbled to myself as I walked towards the cabinet where the big glass containers were. Grabbing a decent size container, I picked it up and place it on the island table. Looking around the kitchen I twisted my lip to the side and walked over to the fridge to look for the juice and liquor. Grabbing the jugs of juices, I took them out and placed them on the counter.

"Chris you know where the liquor at?!" I yelled out to him as I peeked my head into the living room.

"In the pantry babe!"

Nudging my eyebrows, I had to get use to him calling me babes and baby, since it looks like we have some type of relation towards each other, something more than being just 'friends'. Going in the pantry I looked at all the bottles of liquor on the floor. Grabbing the huge bags, I placed them on the counter and sighed deeply.

"What the hell can I make with all this?"

Shrugging my shoulders, I twisted open all the caps open and started with one bottle.

"Mm, I never tried coconut vodka before," Looking around I put the bottle to my lips and took a small swig. "Mm. That's damn good," Taking another swig I gulped it down then poured the whole bottle in the counter.

All in all, I was able to make at least one big container full of alcohol and a few medium sized containers as well, with every single one filled with a different drink.

"You finished the drinks?"

I turned around to see Chris leaning on the fridge with his arms folded over his chest.

"Yup," I nodded my head. "I think I did pretty good," I placed my hand on my hip as I blew my hair out my face.

"Let me taste them," Grabbing a small cup from the cabinet he would taste one and then move on to the next. "Pretty damn good," He nodded as he threw the cup into the trash.

"Well thank you," I smiled brightly before touching the necklace again. "What kind of costume were you thinking about wearing tonight?"

"My Deadpool costume. It's dope as hell," Chris laughed while grabbing my hand and pulling me close to him.