part 9

it was brandons mom Kathy. " are you okkay sweety?!". I quickly get up off the floor of the closet. Kathy wrapped her arms around me and squeezed me tightly, all most popping my eyes out. "Brandon where is he? what happened down there!?". I push Kathy off me and start screaming questions. "calm down its okkay he's coming up". Kathy does a roar making me jump away in surprise. Brandon slowly comes up the stairs. I run over and hug him as soon as I see him. "what happened?". Brandon Hughes me back ignoring what I whispered in his ear. "okkay check if he is breathing". Brandon. makes an order to his mother. she run down stairs and roars again. "the hell is that what's going on". I saw pulling away from Brandon in fear. he roars a few times back like they are talking in dog or something. "sit". I sit not knowing what else to do. finally thinking about me he walks over to the bed and sits down. "I'm a wolf and so is my mom and jerry and that's all I know. I have to get you home you aren't safe here around me I'm sorry.". Brandon looks in to my eyes and just stares. I hop up not caring whatt he said and grab the first aid kit that I saw in the closet while I was I was in there. I pull out anything that I think would help me and run back over to Brandon. "what are you..?". I put a thick alachol wipe on the huge cut I see on his back. "owwwww that hurts roooar!". let out another roar and pushes me against the wall and holds me there by my arms. "I said that hurt why did you do that!?'' . not knowing what to say in so much fear I cry. '' you are hurt and if I didn't stop it you would have bled to death. I I I I'm sorry for helping you". I struggle to get out of brandons hands. he never let's me down. I cry even more because he is hurting me. ''stop it .''. he bangs me against the wall making me lose my breath. he soon pulls me off the wall but instead of putting me down he throws me even harder against the wall. I blacked out again. waking up in brandons arms I jump up and start hitting hard and fast. ''why why why why did you do that I thought you were going to kill me!'. I shout and scream until I get tried he does nothing. as he raises and looks at me I think he is going to do it again. he walked out the door I notice that I'm home and run to find my mom. ''. mom mom what happened to her is she dead?''. TO BE CONTINUED......