Just Moved In

As i walk up to our apartment head fills up with angry thoughts about moving. "Mom why did we have to move into a apartment building again". I said. " Mackenzie do you wanna bother the neighbors". I sigh and continue walk up the stairs. When i finally see the door on it is A4. "So you wanna tell me why we moved one more time". I sarcastically say. Listen tomorrow we can take a look around the town you used to love doing that when we moved". Yea when i was five im fourteen". I muder under my breath as i take boxes to the door with a paper on it with Mackenzie. "Well hello we say yall take stuff up hear and we just had to come say hello tp our new neighbors" said a country accent. "Mom im gonna change before i come out Okkay". I yelled out of my fairly small, square shaped room.  After i put on my favorite little black past the waist mini shorts and a blue shirt that shows the top of my breasts. "Hunny you dont have to talk so much". I hear as i step in to the kitchen. "well hello there this must be you daughter shes so purtty". A blone lady say i step into the kitchen."Well yes she is this is Mackenzie she fourteen years old". My mom explains. "Well we have a fifteen year old boy his down stairs in the basement well mostly a boxing gym". The man with light brown hair and a office suite . "Well go on down there and meet him". Mom blastses out right when the man stopes looking me up and down . "Why ill show you there i have to get to work anyway". The man says when i look at my mom. "That sound Okkay i guess". I say with hesitation and look at my mom with uncertainty. She tells my to go a head with her eyes. The man gets up and opens the door. I turn around and say " he surly is a gentleman". Everyone chuckles. "Only to the pretty ones".  The man whispers . I look at him hoping he doesnt try anything.  As we walk do to the parking lot the man says "My name is jerry". I look back to see how far behind me he is. "That's nice waa that one of your relatives name or". I say trying to make convocation. "No my mom didnt want kids well boys and she hated the show tom and jerry so she did what she did most made trouble my dad wanted Brandon". The name now knowing his name jerry said never looking up. I just softly no to break a heal. "Here  behind the stairs you go on im gonna have to go before im late". Jerry says finally looking at my face. "Okkay bye jerry oh yeah whats your sons name". Shout before opening the door. "Brandon alright see yall Mackenzie". I turn  and look at the door counting to three bwfore opening it. I look down after opening the.door.and see stairs. "More stairs i can't believe this". I say loud enough for a male voice to yell "Someone there". I run down the stairs scared to fall. When i gett  to the bottom i see a brown headed boy taller than me. His turned around drinking water. When he turns around he looks shocked. " Im sorry to stair but i can only for to reasons one being i thought you were my girlfriend and two being  i have never seen anyone like you before well i have never seen you before anyway". He says walking to a punch ing bag. To Be Continued.......