Just Moved In part4

"Im ken". I say studying her every move. "you two could be twin if  subrina was tan". Jerry said never taking his eyes off of me. "well both of you look cute in your matching outfits". subrina said look dead at me.  "well..." I started.  "Im going to change so match you guys". She interrupted me to say. "ken want me to walk you home?". Jerry finally looking in to my eyes. "no thank you thats fine". I say grabing Brandon. "whoa you gor a gripe girl". Brandon says still following.  "were are we going?". I say finally getting away from jerry. "did you see how my dad was looking everytime we touched!?". Brandon  protectively. I looked back. " why you being protective barely even know each other?". I said looking curious, more curious than ever. "I am just trying to make sure you're OK my dad well  step dad is well...". Brandon was almost finish but he stopped. " your stepdad you mean he's not really your dad what is he tell me!". I say angry and confused not knowing what to say or do I gotta go home or stay and talk. instead of staying to talking i run home I slammed my front door . after getting into my house ran to my room and slammed my door promise to myself that I'll never come again. loud in there have Bam Bam Bam on my door I think it  could be Brandon but then again it could be my mom I don't open the door. " can I please talk to me to talk to you please". and pleading at my door. I start to wheat I think he can hear me but not sure. " please I can hear you crying to just talk to me please going to kick your door in if you don't. I slowly get up and walk towards door open it.  Brandon came in  quickly slames door once again and locks it soon after. " what isn't Sabrina waiting for you". I say quickly. "well its my birthday so i would rather box but i cant zo can i just come be with you". Brandon says shocking me. "what about Sabrina?". I wipe the tears and look up. Brandon still looking down. "well well she broke up with me thinking me and you did something". He said with a heavy heart. "im sorry i never dated so i dont know how to feel". I stand up and walk towards him. "umm its okay she was a b at times". He never looks up. "wanna hug". I grabe him and he grabes me. almost like a hug we stand there he pretends to cry on my shoulder. "um sweetie oh im sorry". My mom says barging through the door. She leaves out. Both of us pull away and laugh. When we finally sit down Brandon siting in the computer chair and me on the bed. He rolls over to me and leans toward me. To Be Continued....