Just Moved In part5

"whoa you are super cloes". I say surprised. Brandon starts to smile. "well i wanna". He slides back. "wanna what". I say curiously. He comes back closer, closer than ever. Brand presses his lips against mine.  I push him off of me before it goes to far. "get off what are you doing?". Brandon moves look amazed. "i i thought you liked me". He says making a face. " i dont like you like that". I stand up and walk to the door. "well im sorry this may sound strange but i can, well i can....". I open the door. "you should go. He stands and looks ant me with anger. " listen i can smell that you like me!?". He says basically yelling. "what are you a wolf or something!?".  I match my voice with his. He walked out of the room. "im gonna....". I slam the door before he could finish. *afternoon* As i was down stairs Brandon surprised me. "hey can we talk?". Brandon said shakey. "no dont wanna see you". I say walking away quickly. Brandon grabes me and tirns me around quick. "listen somethimg weird is happening ". He says loosening his gripe on my arm. "i have to go and your hurting me". I looked at him  feeling helpless. "no come on ".  He says bending down to throw me over his shoulder. "no please im wearing a skirt". He doesnt stop carring me the stairs. I bang on his back the whole way up. "put me down now". I laugh a little when i see some neighbors come out. Brandon opens the door and to his surprise theres his ex girlfriend. "whoa" he threw me on the couch slamming the door behind him. "what the hell are you doing with her on your shoulders in a skirt". Anyone could tell that Sabrina was intimidated by me. To Be Continued........