Just Moves In part2

"Well what is thelat supposed to mean?". I say looking very curious. "You mist be mixed or something black mom white dad?". The boy says still not telling me his name. I walk to the bag slowly having seen on t.v. people hold the bag while others hit it. "Yes how could you geuess that". I say picking around the bag to see what he is doing. "I saw you two walking near my apartment the one marked A5". He says looking at like i was some kind of idiot. "Yes i can read and you must be Brandon". I say holding my hand out for him to shake.  He looks at the bag gesturing to hold it. I  do what i think is right and hold the bag. "Yea im Brandon and if you didnt know that you must not be from here i would know that". Brandon says now telling me his name. "Well know and where im from you are being quite rude". I say looking mad amd crossing my arms and stopming so hard that i think i broke a heel but not to look dumb i dont check. "Well i would like to know your name miss new rude and how you found this place down here".  Brandon says look like i just said a joke. Breathing in anger i look him up in down checking his abs out. As the sweat rolls down his shirt less chest i find his eyes. "Your dad he had to go to work". I say turning around. "Got a name". Brandon whispers but loud enough for me to hear. When i get to the stairs i turn around. " Mackenzie but everyone calls me ken". I get out enough to make it look like i have  an attitude. "Dont get sassy kenzie". Brandon manages to shout up stairs. I slam the door. When i get be to the place i have to call home o find Brandons mom. "Your son is a pain". I say slamimg my hand on the table where she was siting. She.saw the tears forming in my eyes. "ken" . My mom screams. "what did he say sweety". She says jumping up going to the door. "No it might have kenzie she can be rude". I look at my mom quickly. "his grounded got go kathy". Brandons mom slams the door and leaves. "well bye see ypu for dinner with your son kathy". My mom says looking at me angrily. "With her son! What thats great". I say hearing the news. "Go clean up". Mom say yelling. *dinner* "well i think you should juat apologies to each other". Kathy Brandons mok says after siting her fork down. "I dont understand wjy i have to say sorry to a jerk wad like him". I say i look at Brandon. Brandon slowly looks up looking me in the eyes like a puppy. "Im sorry". Brandon says sincerely. "ken show Brandon your room". Mom says. Jerry Brandons dad now looking mad. I show Brandon my room he sits in my computer chair.  "I know you like me". Brandon whispers. "i dont like you ". I say finging my P.J.'s. "then why are mad at me plus you are change right in front of me". Brandon smile and picks up a bookmark and play with it never turning to the computer. "then dont look" . I say aggravated. "well i would but you dont want me to". He say walkimg towards me.  "I want you to go home but im going to sleep". I say puting my hair in a ponytail. "ill read untill i have to go ". He says siting back down. "whatever" i say laying down.  "There a sleep i dont wanna bother there but that suite is geting wrinkled" kathy said thinking we were sleep. "hey hey hey wake up change your clothes mom said so". I whisper to brandon waking him up. As Brandon raises in it computer chair. "this chair hurts i should go home". He says tired "your doors locked". I say going back to bed. "Change and sleep in my bed with me". I say turning around looking at the wall. To Be Continued......