Just Moved In part3

"Well I'll just change and think about it". Brandon said as he walks in to bathroom thats buit in the room. After a while i feel Brandon sneaking in the bed trying not to wake me. As the sun starts to shine through the windows i feel Brandons arm wrap around me like i was a teddy bear. "Ahh!". We both screamed . "I..I sorry i mean im sorry". Brandon stuttered before rolling off the bed. I laugh and get up. "Loser im getting dressed". I got to the bathroom and wash my face and brush my teeth. As i peek inoto the room to see if Brandon has gotten up. He was still sleeping calmly. I sneak over to my closet and grab some clothes. I run in the kitchen looking for the keys to the apartment and find kathy's leys instead. I grab her keys and go over to the apartment. "Hello anybody awake". I say hesitantly. I put the keys on the table and look around. I spot some jello shots assuming theres not any alcohol in them. I grab some and eat them on my way out. I get back home and change into my little black skirt and pink tink top with my pink slides. "hey um so whats up". Brandon says startling me. I wake up to him and rubbe his shoulders. "Well some ones awake". I say a littlw dizzy. "have you been drinking". Brandon pushes me back looking curious. "no i had some jello from your house".i say still dizzy. Brandon throws me over his shoulder and carries me to his place. "Heres my key". Bradon say throwing me on the couch. He smells the jello. "Alcohol thought so". He takes off his shirt and wet it. "im gonna put this on your head okay". I noded say okay. He put the shirt on my head and gets a cup of  water. "drink this". He say concerned. I do as  told. "what's going on". Kathy say curious and drunk. "well you left out jello shots and kenzie though it was just jello". Brandon says mad. "why is your shirt off it looks like you guys were have sex" .  Jerry says face turning red. Brandon places his hand on my thigh. "well she getting hot".  Brandon picks me up amd takes me to his room. " I am not hot". I say in confusion. Brandon locks the door. "I know my dad would have kept saying that i looked like we were having sex".Brandon looks for clothes. I get up and help him. "here wear this". I say holding up black khakis and a pink polo. "i havent had a woman...". I interrupt him before he could finish." woman did you just call me woman". I say disturbed by what he said. " whoa whoa whoa dont get Hostel on me it just how i talk". I apologize and look at the floor. "thanks it matches with what you are wearing". I look up. Brandon was puting on the shirt. "I guess i wanted us to match sorry". I say as Brandon puts on the shorts. I look away so i wouldnt see anything. "Are you guys coming out". Said a female voice i have herd. Brandon opens the door. It was a girl. She had long brown hair like me and smiled at the sight of Brandon. "well hello there we haven't met i am Sabrina what is your name". To Be Continued....