Struggles

Every human beings on Earth faces constant struggles that yet never be seen by other people, in which we, ourself know how much pains does it cost.

They see us smile, laughs, and all those wonderful things you knew never will be something permanent. In other words, we fake it just to be nice.

They say it's okay to speak up for yourself, just tell them whatever it is that have been going through your mind, but once we did, nothing else matters. Some listen, some just walk away. What a stupid weirdo she/he is!

As times passing by, as I grew older, every paths I saw seems complicated and blurry.

Is that what others face too? the anxiety? the feeling of unwanted? all the negative thoughts lingering around? it kills me. It kills me everytime I saw myself with that horrible visions.

And one day I realised that I knew I can't deleted or chase all those bad thoughts away. After all, human, normal human beings have this negative and positive side of themselves that no one yet to know.

You don't have to wear a mask to please people, you don't have to walk in the busy crowds worrying what they think about you.

You are worthy of yourself, if no one ever sees it yet, the right person and the right time will come to enlighten your way. To be with every possible struggle you are yet to face.

-this is probably not a motivational book or whatsoever, it's more like my personal thoughts on things and stuffs.