start.

The crisp breeze of the cozy afternoon didn't fascinates Yoongi as he makes his way to the small yet convenient ice cream shop after attending his morning classes. 

"Good afternoon, Yoongi." His co-worker, Hoseok, greeted and smiled brightly like the usuals. 

"Afternoon." Yoongi replied lazily as he put his name tag and blue apron the he always use ever since he started working at the said place. 

"You forgot to put on the cap." Hoseok said which made him stop in tracks with an annoyed groan. 

The older put the shop's trademark which happened to be an ice cream hat. A pink one, the shop owner's favorite. The cap literally looked like the poop emoji except with a cherry on top on it. 

Even if he hated the cap so much, he had no choice but to wear it or else he'll need to find new job. 

"Checked your duty for today, you're in charge of the counter." The younger reminded him and he muttered a small thanks before walking outside to his designated place. 

Yoongi tried to his best not to smile as he settled himself behind the counter. Even if he don't admit it, there is this reason why he always feel a spark of excitement in his bones when he do his duty especially on the counter. 

As if on cue, he heard the bell rang telling him that a customer arrived. He raised his head up and saw an orange head wearing stripes with the plumpest lips and flushed cheeks walking his way to the counter. 

"Good day and welcome to Yeppeo Ice Cream Shop! What's your order?" Yoongi greeted with a smile on his face. 

The guy smiled back and handed him a blue sticky note that Yoongi always get whenever he is ordering. 

"I'll take Vanilla today. :)"  He read in his mind which made his smile a little bit wider. 

Yoongi always wondered why he isn't speaking and that's the reason why he is motivated to go to the shop everyday. 

---

i'll be working with a new ship and i'm so excited for this.

lame start, but meh trust me i already have a plot for this.

and warning that some chaps might trigger you.