an awkward evening

after maddie had gotton upset at kurt they had all become silent and while kurt was looking offended sebastian was looking pissed off rachel was angry and blaine just looked awkward.

" kurt you need to apologise " blaine said after severl minutes of the deathly silence

"why he offended me plus he told her she could treat me the same" kurt said

" kurt you insulted her dad she is six your the grown up now say your sorry to her and to sebastian " blaine said

"fine im sorry" kurt said

" good now its been a long day think im going to turn in" blaine said

" i will too" kurt said getting up and following blaine into their tent leaving rachel sebastian and maddie was was now fast asleep on sebastian's knee.

"im sorry" sebastian said

"dont be it wasnt your fault kurt shouldnt have called you that infront of her" rachel said

" its just i dont want her thinking bad of me " sebastian said

" i know that and i dont think you have anything to worry about on that score given the way she jumped to your defence im pretty sure we have a daddy's girl" rachel said sebastian didnt answer so rachel turned and saw him crying.

" awe seb" rachel said moved by his emotions

" think we best get this one to bed" sebastian said after he composed himself

he carried her into the tent and rachel got her ready for bed while he put out the fire. rachel had maddie in her sleeping bag as sebastian entered the tent having sorted the fire out.

" she is spark out" sebastian said

" yeah well it has been a long day" rachel said getting ready they had brought a double sleeping bag with them so whilst rachel was still getting changed sebastian got into it.

"i will get it nice and warm for you" he said

" good" rachel said bruzhing her hair and placing it into a ponytail before climbing in next to him his arms wrapped around her instantly.

" the one thing i hate about camping is i cant have my wicked way with you" sebastian said making her giggle

" wellyou will just have to think about new york then when we will have privacy " rachel said sebastian started to kiss her. they got lost in the kiss which last a long time...

"what you doing" maddie asked they broke apart

"just having a goodnight kiss " rachel said as maddie hugged her from behind

"you want to sleep with us" sebastian asked maddie nodded and they both moved so she could get inbetween them.

" so are you enjoying nature" sebastian asked

"its abit boring isnt it plus i wish there was lamps its so dark" maddie said

" it will be more fun tomorrow when we can explore the woods" sebastian said just then noises coyld be heard from kurt and blaine's tent rachel and sebastian looked ar each other.

"you know when i was little i had a tent in my bedroom and i had a sleeping bag when i was scared i used to shuffle down i side it and zip it up to block out everything why dont we do that" rachel said so the threeof them moved down in the sleeping bag and sebastian zipped it three quarters of the way across. it wasnt exactly fun but it did drown out the noise of the others.

the next morning

rachel woke up to maddie giggling she was sat up watching sebastian who was fast asleep the static of the sleeping bag had caused his hair to stand on end like he had an electric shock and maddie thought it was hilarious.

"morning sweetie" rachel said

" morning" maddie said still giggling

" lets let him sleep " rachel said getting up maddie remained where she was

" he needs to wake up so we can go looking for animals " maddiesaid and started to shake sebastian

"uh..no..im...tired...rach" he mumbled

" daddy wake up " maddie yelled and he woke with a start

" what the f...flip" sebastian said

" its morning" maddie said

"okay im up" sebastian said getting up ra hel knew people used to make fun of sebastian always been at the lima bean but truth was he needed coffee and watching him standing up half a sleep rachel realised nothing had changed.

"maddie get your shoes on we are going to the toilet sebastian why dont you go have a coffee" rachel said he nodded with his eye lids looking heavy.

rachel led maddie to the port a potty that was the female toilet rachel braced herself for opening the door thankfully it wasnt as bad as the rest room yesterday though it did skint.

after dping what they needed to to they walked bafk to camp to find sebastian sat at the wooden table he looked like he was asleep sat up maddie went over to him.

"da..." she started to say when sebastian grabbed her tickling her

"i was pretending" sebastian said making her giggle

" well i have to admit one thing he might not be my fravorite person but he is a good dad" kurt said as he come put of his and blaine's tent looking immaculate.

"he is" rachel said

" your a good mom" kurt said taking her hand and giving it alittle squeeze rachel was moved kurt could be difficult so it meant alot to her coming from him.

" morning" blaine said he looked even more disevelled than sebastian though he had a huge griin on his face.

" right then you girls get ready and we will start having some" blaine said

"and look for bears" maddie said

"honey i told you there are no bears here" sebastian said

" maybe there is but people havent seen them yet" maddie said

" fine then we shalk go on a look out for bears" sebastian said and maddie went running into the tent rachel went to get ready too.

author notice

Hopefully another chapter tonight

hi guys i have tried to update this story eleven times dont know if wattpad is having problems