Fuckboy

THIS IS A KAI PREFRENCE

You've​ ​just​ ​ordered​ ​yourself​ ​a​ ​drink​ ​from​ ​your​ ​favourite​ ​cafe​ ​in​ ​Mystic​ ​Falls​ ​and​ ​settled yourself​ ​down​ ​in​ ​one​ ​of​ ​their​ ​large,​ ​squishy​ ​arms​ ​chairs​ ​when​ ​Kai​ ​Parker​ ​walks​ ​in.​ ​You​ ​hunch down,​ ​trying​ ​not​ ​to​ ​let​ ​him​ ​see​ ​you,​ ​but​ ​it's​ ​no​ ​use.​ ​A​ ​grin​ ​spreads​ ​over​ ​his​ ​face​ ​when​ ​he catches​ ​your​ ​eye,​ ​and​ ​you​ ​groan​ ​quietly​ ​as​ ​he​ ​starts​ ​to​ ​walk​ ​towards​ ​you,​ ​taking​ ​the​ ​chair just​ ​to​ ​your​ ​left.
'Hey​ ​sexy'​ ​Kai​ ​says​ ​to​ ​you,​ ​winking.​ ​A​ ​smirk​ ​creeps​ ​onto​ ​his​ ​face​ ​as​ ​he​ ​sees​ ​a​ ​blush​ ​spread across​ ​your​ ​cheeks.​ ​'You're​ ​so​ ​cute​ ​when​ ​you're​ ​shy,​ ​you​ ​know?'
You​ ​look​ ​down​ ​at​ ​the​ ​cup​ ​of​ ​coffee​ ​in​ ​your​ ​hands,​ ​deciding​ ​that​ ​if​ ​you​ ​just​ ​ignore​ ​him,​ ​he'll​ ​get the​ ​hint​ ​and​ ​go​ ​away.​ ​You​ ​focus​ ​intently​ ​on​ ​the​ ​cup,​ ​then​ ​down​ ​at​ ​your​ ​shoes​ ​and​ ​then​ ​back up​ ​at​ ​the​ ​cup.​ ​He​ ​always​ ​does​ ​this.​ ​Every time​ ​he​ ​runs​ ​into​ ​you,​ ​whether​ ​on​ ​purpose​ ​or​ ​by accident,​ ​he​ ​tries​ ​to​ ​get​ ​to​ ​you​ ​by​ ​making​ ​little​ ​flirty​ ​comments.​ ​And​ ​no​ ​matter​ ​how​ ​hard​ ​you try,​ ​you​ ​always​ ​end​ ​up​ ​getting​ ​flustered​ ​over​ ​him;​ ​you've​ ​got​ ​a​ ​bit​ ​of​ ​a​ ​crush​ ​on​ ​him,​ ​if​ ​you're honest​ ​with​ ​yourself.
'I​ ​know​ ​what​ ​you're​ ​doing'​ ​he​ ​says,​ ​and​ ​you​ ​inhale​ ​sharply​ ​'and​ ​I​ ​can​ ​tell​ ​you,​ ​sweetheart,​ ​that you​ ​couldn't​ ​ignore​ ​me​ ​if​ ​you​ ​tried.​ ​I​ ​know​ ​you​ ​like​ ​me.​ ​You​ ​think​ ​I'm​ ​hot.'​ ​You​ ​feel​ ​the​ ​heat spread​ ​from​ ​your​ ​cheeks​ ​to​ ​the​ ​rest​ ​of​ ​your​ ​face,​ ​and​ ​you​ ​try​ ​in​ ​vain​ ​to​ ​calm​ ​yourself​ ​down and​ ​act​ ​more​ ​cool​ ​and​ ​collected​ ​than​ ​you​ ​are​ ​right​ ​now.
'Why​ ​do​ ​you​ ​think​ ​that?'​ ​you​ ​ask,​ ​a​ ​little​ ​shakily,​ ​and​ ​you​ ​curse​ ​yourself​ ​for​ ​your​ ​voice​ ​and​ ​for replying​ ​to​ ​him.
'I​ ​heard​ ​you​ ​talking​ ​to​ ​Elena​ ​last​ ​night.​ ​I​ ​heard​ ​you​ ​tell​ ​her​ ​that​ ​I​ ​was​ ​'insanely​ ​hot'​ ​and​ ​that​ ​you would​ ​'totally​ ​fuck​ ​me.'​ ​I​ ​would​ ​totally​ ​fuck​ ​you​ ​too,​ ​sexy.​ ​I​ ​was​ ​thinking​ ​about​ ​it​ ​last​ ​night actually.​ ​I​ ​bet​ ​you'd​ ​look​ ​incredible​ ​in​ ​a​ ​little​ ​black​ ​bra​ ​and​ ​panties.​ ​That​ ​is,​ ​before​ ​I​ ​ripped them​ ​off​ ​of​ ​you.'
'You​ ​were​ ​listening​ ​to​ ​my​ ​conversation?'​ ​you​ ​ask,​ ​deciding​ ​that​ ​denying​ ​that​ ​you'd​ ​said​ ​it would​ ​only​ ​make​ ​the​ ​situation​ ​worse.​ ​Kai​ ​looks​ ​at​ ​you​ ​smugly​ ​and​ ​bites​ ​his​ ​lip.​ ​As​ ​hard​ ​as you​ ​try​ ​to​ ​resist​ ​it,​ ​he's​ ​turning​ ​you​ ​on,​ ​and​ ​you​ ​only​ ​half​ ​hate​ ​him​ ​for​ ​it.
'Well,​ ​I​ ​heard​ ​your​ ​voice,​ ​all​ ​girly​ ​and​ ​squeally,​ ​and​ ​it​ ​was​ ​totally​ ​adorable​ ​so​ ​I​ ​followed​ ​it​ ​and found​ ​you​ ​guys​ ​talking.​ ​Don't​ ​me​ ​mad​ ​at​ ​me.'​ ​He​ ​gives​ ​a​ ​fake​ ​pout,​ ​which​ ​quickly​ ​turns​ ​into another​ ​smirk.​ ​His​ ​flirting​ ​is​ ​driving​ ​you​ ​crazy,​ ​and​ ​he​ ​can​ ​tell.​ ​You​ ​squeeze​ ​your​ ​thighs together,​ ​trying​ ​to​ ​be​ ​subtle,​ ​but​ ​his​ ​eyes​ ​flicker​ ​down​ ​to​ ​your​ ​legs​ ​and​ ​then​ ​back​ ​up,​ ​locking onto​ ​yours.
'I​ ​bet​ ​I​ ​could​ ​help​ ​you​ ​with​ ​that​ ​princess'​ ​he​ ​says​ ​seductively,​ ​winking​ ​at​ ​you​ ​again​ ​and​ ​resting his​ ​hand​ ​on​ ​the​ ​top​ ​of​ ​your​ ​thigh.​ ​He​ ​squeezes​ ​it​ ​and​ ​grazes​ ​the​ ​inner​ ​skin​ ​with​ ​his​ ​thumb, making​ ​you​ ​give​ ​a​ ​small​ ​squeak.​ ​'I​ ​know​ ​you​ ​want​ ​me​ ​to​ ​help​ ​you​ ​with​ ​that'​ ​he​ ​continues​ ​'I could​ ​make​ ​you​ ​feel​ ​so​ ​good,​ ​baby.​ ​All​ ​you've​ ​got​ ​to​ ​do​ ​is​ ​ask.'
He​ ​runs​ ​his​ ​tongue​ ​over​ ​his​ ​bottom​ ​lip​ ​slightly,​ ​in​ ​a​ ​way​ ​that​ ​shouldn't​ ​be​ ​attractive​ ​but​ ​is,​ ​and says​ ​in​ ​a​ ​low​ ​voice;​ ​'come​ ​on​ ​babe.​ ​What​ ​have​ ​you​ ​got​ ​to​ ​lose?'