Bully!Kageyama Tobio x Male!Reader

Inspired by the video above

The bullies were here again. You were walking across the tennis field, ready to go home, when the regular group of people pushed you down. The tallest of them picked up your bag from the ground, then held it tantalisingly above you, to which you jumped up to grab desperately. 

"Shorty," the spiky haired one sneered. "Want your trash bag back?"

You glared at all of them, hissing though your teeth. You were almost relieved when a hand grabbed the one of the boy holding your bag. Turned, you started to thank your saviour. 

The words stuck in your throat. You were met with the face of Kageyama Tobio.

He was looking down at you, sniffing disdainfully. He was chewing his lip, looking at you debating silently whether to thank him or punch him. Then he tipped the your bag upside down, spilling all its contents.

That fucking smirk.

You punched him.

The others advanced on you, tugging at your clothes and arm as they pushed you down to the ground once again. You tried to fight back, but it was three against one. One of them ended up with a bruised arm, but that was it. And they left you off much worse.

Glaring at the backs of the bullies so hard that it hurt, you got up and gathered your books from the floor.

-

Staring in disbelief at the posters on the bulletin, you began to rip them down in a surge of anger. His nerve! Biting your lip and trying not to cry, you stuffed the papers in the bin. Your own face stared back up at you, a warning sign pasted beside it.

You started to walk toward your classroom. People pushed past you, shoving their shoulders roughly against yours, sticking a leg out to trip you. You stumbled into a person and looked up to apologise, but came face to face with Kageyama.

No doubt, he was handsome. His eyes,  despite being narrowed, angled up to fit his naturally slim face. They were a greyish blue colour, as was his hair upon closer inspection. Warm breath fanned against your own face.

He smirked at you, checking you put as well. You shoved him away forcefully, sending him stumbling back into his friends.

You grabbed the straps of your bag and stormed away without a second glance.

-

Sitting at lunch by yourself (as per usual), you were surprised when Kageyama Tobio took the seat beside you. All the others left immediately, not wanting to stay with him.

You scowled at him, reaching over to take the ketchup. Instead, he grabbed the bottle, squirting a neat line in your lunch. He smiled at you. You were surprised, for his friendly gestures never strayed too far from his signature smirk. His face looked nicer now than ever before.

"Hey shorty," called a familiar voice. Tobio visibly panicked, grabbing the ketchup instinctively and unloading half it's contents on to your lunch. Sneering at you,  he push away from the table and headed with the rest of the gang up the stairs. He hung back for a little, staring at you almost sadly.

You were confused.
Kageyama never smiled.
He never liked you.
And he was never sad.

-

As the last class ended, you headed to where your bike usually was. It would have worked better if it actually had the wheels on.

You glared in the direction of Kageyama and his gang. He sat in the middle, surrounded by two bike wheels. He raised his eyebrows at you, then went back to chatting with the black haired kid with a bleached front tuft.

Hypothesis: walking home would be better than yelling at that bastard.
You sighed.

-

You didn't get halfway across the school before a bike swerved in front of you (with your bike, mind), its wheels still intact. The rider looked up, sweeping his hair up, before letting it fall back again in its usual spiked form. You smiled at him, an actual genuine one.
It felt nice not to scowl at him for a change.

You pedaled in the front while Tobio leaned on you in the back. He smiled inwardly, inhaling your scent and feeling the wind drift through your hair.

You rode past the basketball court, at which Tobio jumped up. He couldn't be seen like this with you! You put a foot down, staring at him hesitantly. His eyes flickered between you and his friends, before backing towards the others. He frowned nervously, then turned away.

You rode away, feeling surprisingly empty.

-

You ignored him for the rest of the week, not being ready to talk to him. It was only when you were invited to the graduation party did you finally have to face him.

You were nicely tucked up in a hoodie and jeans, and whispers started as you walked into the crowd. Kageyama's crew parted, revealing him in the centre. He smirked at you, backing you up to the pool. You reached the edge, daring him to continue.
His smile faltered. You leaned backwards, and Tobio reached out to grab your hand.

By now,  people were cheering by the pool, and he was stuck between letting them laugh and saving you. He looked at you, dark blue pools locked onto your e/c ones. You smiled, letting go.

Frantically, he jumped into the pool after you, hoping you were alright. A surge of anger, at both himself and his friends, rose inside him. The two of you stood in the pool, students laughing at you from the sides. You splashed water at Kageyama playfully. He gingerly splashed back, smiling and not quite meeting your eyes.

-

Once again crossing the bulletin the next morning, your anger flared at the renewed papers with your face on it. Befor you could take it down, a hand slapped across it.

The word love was pasted above the word warning. You turned around, knowing who to expect.

Sure enough, the guilty face of Kageyama Tobio met your eyes. He leaned down, speaking softly.

"Forgive me...for everything."

You smiled, humming in response.

You didn't regret it when a warm pair of lips were placed on yours.

-
I'm not dead. Surprise. 🎊

So a nice and long one for you guys! I'm sorry I haven't updated in three or so months, but I've been busy.

Levi: Busy my ass.

Me: Shut up

@Vinata78 Sorry if it wasn't what you wanted, but I was watching this video and thought the role suited him.

And boy should I start keeping these promises.

Kbai~