Viktor Nikiforov x Abused!Male Reader [Angst; Part II]

Viktor stared in shock at the sight before him. M/n L/n, whom he had spent months with, whom never complained, never suffered, never cried, doing all said actions in front of him. He stared, afraid to say something wrong, afraid to do something wrong.

"I'm...er...not that good with people crying in front of me..."

The sobs gradually ceased, but there were still several sniffs cutting between the awkward silences. M/n wouldn't quite meet Viktor's eyes, and the latter was still wide-eyed.

Having not much choice in what to say, Viktor asked:

"Do you want to skate?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a sad song in which Viktor offered as a duet partner for M/n. Despite having not skated with him before, he caught up quickly with the style, feeling the desperate swirl of emotions in the dance.

It started as a piano solo, with M/n dominating most of the time. It was mainly a series of combination spins, finishing finally with a double toe loop, in which M/n failed and scrambled up hurriedly from the ice. He faced Viktor and closed his eyes, leading the Russian with his hands to the music.

The song sped up, as did the duo, and a violin was introduced. Still, M/n's eyes were closed, but his moves were graceful as always, again with a double toe loop and then a salchow. His arms gripped onto Viktor's jacket, as if it were something he wasn't quite ready to let go.

The piano stopped, and the violin ended too with a sharp F lingering in the air. M/n's right arm was in the air, his other wrapped around Viktor's waist, posing somewhat like a opera singer at the height of a performance.
Viktor looked at him, relieved, to find tears leaking out of his closed eyes.

M/n ripped himself away, snatching his blade guards from the stands before he was stopped by Viktor.

"I want to know you," he said. "I want to know why."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please...stop, the figure said. He was hunched on the ground, blood streaking down his forehead, right hand covered in blood. The tallest boy raised a hand, and the first winced at the action, preparing for the worst. The others just laughed, but nothing came.

I want the rest by tomorrow, the leader spat. Or else...

They left, leaving the hunched figure by the trashcans, a single tear slipping down his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It took a months grounding, several more beatings and thousands of tears shedded to get the money. By then, nobody was interested. His parents abandoned him. The police ignored him. Nobody tolerated with a nobody. But nor did himself.

He wasn't going any further.

He wanted to die.

It was also by then that Viktor Nikiforov turned sixteen, with luck did it happen, and known as the top skater of the figure skating world. An idol to M/n L/n, the only string of hope in the peril of the world. An escape route out of reality, to begin again.

With that, came a new pair of skates.

Figure skating became a new favourite hobby. With the time spent each day at Hasetsu, it almost became a home to him. Watching Viktor's videos, his instagram, and trying to reanimate his moves. It was also Yuuko and Yuuri who became friends with him, spending time together at the rink everyday.

Yuuko.

Yuuri.

Yuuri Katsuki.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Viktor leaned forward, rubbing circles on the other male's back. He wanted to say something, a sorry, or an are you okay, but the words seemed to catch in his throat.

"But why do you hate on Yuuri so much?"

M/n looked at Viktor, and the latter saw the seriousness in his eyes. "I like you," he said, in almost a whisper.

Viktor looked at him and thought for a moment. His head turned to the side like a confused dog, and his eyebrows cocked up.

He smiled.

"Fight for me then, моя любовь."

So...I'm currently in Japan for the snowboarding season, and this was done on phone, which was why the writing quality fell to eight degrees below zero (which is the current temperature).
I don't want to write much more, so just know that I have two more planned chapters to go!

Heh.
Merry belated Christmas!
Peace from Hokkaido.