;

Yoongi woke up in a large bedroom. Before he could even take in all of his surroundings, someone spoke.

"Ah, you're awake," he looked really tall from Yoongi's current position. He sat up to get a better view and the guy was really attractive, one of the guy's in Sehun's little gang.

"Yah, Sehun!" He called and soon there was seven other guys walking in the room.

"What the fuck?" Yoongi said, more like a statement because he was angry. He probably would've punched Sehun if he knew he wouldn't get beaten up right after.

"You're gonna stay here until my Hyukkie comes and gives me what he owes me. So," Sehun huffed out a quick breath before turning to the other guys. "Might as well introduce you to the rest of these boys."

Yoongi was honestly pretty curious as to what their names were. He'd never admit that though.

"This guy, tall, handsome, sexy, he's Chanyeol," Sehun stated as he ran his hand down Chanyeol's arm.

"And this short fuck is Kyungsoo, he seems innocent but don't make him angry because shit," Sehun scoffed, covering his mouth as he let out a chuckle, "beat up Chanyeol once, somehow."

"The one basically attached to him is Baekhyun, no one understands him, but he's hot so it's okay." Yoongi almost laughed at that one. The kid was pretty attractive to be honest.

"Um, that's Junmyeon and I don't want to make him mad because he gives me money so... yeah that-"

"Fuckin sugar daddy," one of them tried to hide with a cough, he wasn't introduced yet.

"Fuck you, Chen. Ugh, that's Jongdae, a fucktard."

"And then Lay and Minseok, I can't pronounce Lay's real name. They're chill but don't think about fucking with them or you'll hurt," Sehun seemed pretty threatening when he said that. Yoongi was honestly surprised that he actually seemed threatening.

Suddenly someone ran into the room, stopping to catch his breath and put his hands on his knees, breathing heavily.

"Jongin, you dick, where were you?!" Sehun nearly yelled.

"I was with Taemin, sorry, we got-"

"Yeah, no one wants to know what you were doing with him, just," Sehun waved him over, pointing to him once he got closer, "That's Jongin, he's always disappearing with someone called Taemin."

"And you're telling me all this why?" Yoongi was getting bored. He wanted to know their names but this was just going on for too long.

"Because you're dumb ass brother might take a while to come and give me my shit, so you'll need to know us or it'd just be awkward," Sehun shrugged. "And if you try something... I mean I won't do anything, but I think you know who would," he nodded towards Kyungsoo who suddenly had a threatening expression, contrary to his previous, almost cute expression.

"Yeah whatever, just feed me and I don't care." He did care, of course he did, but his empty stomach was clouding his thoughts.

"Perfect, it's nearly dinner time so... you know... food." Everyone was already leaving the room so Sehun was rushing out. "You can come down."

It was such a big house. The staircase alone was bigger than Hyuk's apartment.

Yoongi oddly didn't feel unsafe, there was somewhat of a welcoming feeling from either the house or the people but he was leaning more towards the house because he still didn't like Sehun.

What surprised Yoongi wasn't the fact that Sehun was sitting in Chanyeol's lap, it was that they were very openly making out. The rest of the guys didn't seem to care at all, like it was a normal thing. It almost weirded Yoongi out.

"Yah," someone waved Yoongi over. What was his name? The one that Sehun yelled at.

"Sehun's always like that, don't pay attention to it, he's kind of a slut," he whispered that last part. The insult made Yoongi remember how he called Junmyeon a sugar daddy earlier. Ah, his name's Jongdae.

"Was he like that with Hyuk too?" Yoongi asked, he tried not to sound uneasy but he had just met everyone and he didn't like them, remembering how rude they were the first day he got back.

"Oh he's like that with everyone, he just sticks around Chanyeol and Baekhyun mostly. One time I saw him with Jongin but that didn't last long," Jongdae seemed like he was talking to Yoongi as a friend. Why would they treat him like a friend if they basically kidnapped him? They're so fucking weird.

"Jongin was the one who was late right? Who's Taemin?" Maybe Yoongi could use the opportunity to get some information. Not sure why he would need it but it'd be fun to dig around.

"We don't really know but I think Taemin's his boyfriend. I haven't seen them together or anything and I don't even know if Jongin's gay... but I know he used to date Kyungsoo, ended badly, so that at least makes him half gay." Damn, this guy really had some tea to spill.

How many of these guys are gay? Seems a little unlikely that they'd all be gay, especially because that'd mean that almost everyone Yoongi knew was gay. And that's just odd. It reminded him of prison and he didn't like that.

"Don't ask me about everyone else's gayness because I wouldn't fucking know," Jongdae waved his hands around.

"Chanyeol didn't strike me as gay, honestly," Yoongi stated, sighing as he looked back to the two guys making out across the room.

"I know right, but he's probably the gayest, next to Sehun of course."

--
lmao if u couldn't tell, I ship chanyeol & sehun with my entire being..

Some questions:
What do u think Hyuk owes Sehun?

Do you think Jungkook will get parole?

What do you think Hoseok will do once he gets parole?

ily

~Kai