Headcanon Dump

This AU is about the team's including:
Karasuno, Fukurodani, Shiratorizawa, Aobajousai and Nekoma live in 5 houses with the same design ,two people in one room.

      The rooms in the Karasuno house (comma's seperate) is Daichi and Suga, Kageyama and Hinata, Tsukishima and Yamaguchi, Asahi and Noya, Kiyoko and Yachi, Tanaka and the 3 other 2nd years.

       The houses have two floors, first with the kitchen, lounge and the stairs. There is also a backyard, most people jump over the fence to hang out with people from other teams.

        The Aoba Jousai house is at the left side of the Karasuno house. The rooms are Iwaizumi and Oikawa, Hanamaki and Matsukawa, the others.

          Fukurodani is at the right side of the Karasuno house . The rooms are Akaashi and Bokuto, others.

         The Nekoma house is at the opposite of the Karasuno house. The rooms is Kuroo and Kenma, Lev and Yaku, the others.

         The Shiratorizawa house is at the opposite of Aoba Jousai (Oikawa hates that Ushijima tells him to come to Shiratorizawa so he complains to Iwa-chan every night). The rooms are Ushijima and Tendo, Shirabu and Goshiki, the others.

(This is so everyone isn't confused af)
Typed by Boku
Corrections by Styx
(IT WAS ALOT)