Hello LA

After we finally land, we start to make our way off of the plane. People shove rudely, frantically searching for their carry-ons. I watch wide-eyed, wondering how people can possibly be so rude.  Jonas already has ours over his shoulder and is looking around the plane, enjoying the show in front of him. We rush our way down the aisle to be the first ones off the plane. 

As we step off of the escalator, looking up at the signs to direct us towards baggage claim, Jonas snatches the last luggage cart and tosses our carry-ons onto it. We wait for fifteen minutes before the bags make an appearance on the roundabout. Both of us are exhausted. He has his arms wrapped around me, my head pressed softly against his chest, and I struggle to keep my eyes open.  

After we have retrieved all of our luggage we are finally ready to leave this dreadful place. Hello America!  I think, and smile to myself. I like this. I love being on my own in a whole different country than my parents. 

I glance over to see Jonas already looking at me. I smile a cheesy smile in response and kiss him. Kissing him whenever I want is the most wonderful thing. 

The lobby around us is frigid and crowded; people rush to make their flights or kiss loved ones goodbye. I reach my hand out and Jonas gladly takes it, holding it tight. Our school, Bridgewood, is only a few blocks from the Airport. We could use the fresh air and I want to walk. Being on that bloody plane for thirteen hours took its toll on me, so, even though we have so many bags, Jonas decides not to get a taxi cab. 

We walk outside and I feel the familiar warmth of sunlight hitting my skin. I reach up and stretch to soak it all in. I never want to fly on that small airplane ever again in my life. Looking around, I see paparazzi running into the airport with flashing cameras aimed at the arriving celebrities. I roll my eyes; what a stupid job to have. 

Once we finally make it to school and past the check-in, Jonas walks me to my room to drop off my bags. 

I share the room with one other girl. We aren't the best of friends but we do get along. She isn't a fan of Jonas staying in my room, but she wouldn’t tell on us and we wouldn’t tell on her and her boyfriend. Most of the time we will just switch. If I have Jonas in our room she will stay with her boyfriend, and vice versa. This way we can both have our alone time. 

It will be so much easier for Jonas to stay over now that boys are allowed to attend the school. He won't have his apartment, but he will be right upstairs. 

Grinning to myself, I twist my room-key and enter the room. The curtains are closed and the room is dark, which means that Maci has not arrived yet. My bed is to the left, further away from the door and closer to the bathroom and closet. Maci's is to the right and almost directly next to the door. 

Jonas puts my things in the closet and bathroom, already knowing which bags go where, as I walk over to the small kitchen and grab a bottle of water out of the refrigerator. I take a small sip, and after lowering the bottle I see Jonas looking me up and down. 

"Babe, you are the best." I walk over to him, wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him in for a kiss.

"My place or yours tonight, babe?" he asks under his breath.

Most people at school think that every time we sleep in each other’s rooms we’re having sex, but that’s not true. We are not that couple. We usually just lay with each other and fall asleep, like an old husband and wife. 

"Yours is fine." 

I smile, and he kisses me again. Unable to help myself, I stretch out again and release a yawn; I am exhausted from that flight. Jet lag. 

"Can we please just sleep like right now?" I ask, looking over to the clock. It reads 10:32 pm. 

"Let’s take my things to my room first, and then we can sleep for as long as you like, Princess." he kisses my forehead. 

Just as I am nodding my agreement, my phone buzzes. It’s Maci. 

'Hello love, I heard you were checking in today! Splendid! My flight from Paris does not leave for another few days. My parents didn’t want to send me a whole two weeks before school starts. Have fun with Jonas ;) -Maci' 

I show Jonas the text as he grabs his bags. He laughs under his breath and kisses me softly. 

Then he puts his bags back down on the floor. I look at him, confused. 

"If Maci won't be here for another two weeks, I can just stay here. There’s no point in bothering Liam if we can stay in your room,’ he explains. 

I shrug my shoulders. "It doesn't matter to me, babe." 

"Let me just ring Liam and let him know I'll be staying down here." He pulls out his black iPhone 5s and calls Liam.

"Hey Liam, yes hello lad!" he grins and continues his conversation, telling his roommate that he will be staying with me until Maci arrives. Liam makes it clear that it’s fine by him. He will invite his girl to stay up there. Since the school only allowed boys recently, we will all be staying in the same block of dorms, only on different floors. 

Jonas remains on the phone with Liam for a while, so I wander over to close and lock our door. The clock now reads 10:56, signaling that it is time for me to sleep. I grab one of my many bags and make my way to the bathroom. Leaving the door open, I toss my long hair up into a top knot, pull out my toothbrush and brush my teeth, dropping my sweatpants to reveal my cheetah cheekster panties. When I then strip off my shirt, leaving me only in my sports bra, I hear Jonas let out a slight groan. He has been watching. I grin to myself as he hangs up the phone and whistles smoothly.

"Come here, baby." he winks. I stick the tip of my pointer finger between my lips, biting it softly and shaking my head no. He raises one eyebrow in response and hops off of the bed, coming at me. In a few seconds his arms are wrapped around my legs and he is tossing me over his shoulder. I laugh as he throws me onto the bed, and he is soon by my side. 

Arms wrapped tightly around my waist, he pulls me against him. I kiss his neck, before he flips me around so we are spooning. I reach over to the night stand to turn off the light. 

The clock is now reading 11:05, so I shut my eyes and surrender to sleep.