When she finished braiding her hair, she was in luck because it was the same time that Wells was done patting the dirt down.

Wells walked over to the pile of clothes, which Coralie had refused to remove from the corpses, and pulled on his own jacket. She got up herself, taking one of the jackets and tying it around her waist before grabbing one of the shirts and one pair of shoes that she knew she couldn't fit, but she was helping Wells because there was nothing else to do.

He has promised her that she could get one of the jackets and one of the shirts, which she would eventually use. Wells grabbed the rest of the clothes and the two walked back to their tent, watching their surroundings along the way. A couple made out while they were walking up a hill, and a few boys ran around playing Rugby. Coralie didn't know how they could play around so roughly with each other.

"Watch it," Wells pushes her behind him with his free arm as the boys almost pushed her down the hill.

"Thanks," Coralie sighs as they continue walking. "Have you ever read any books about animals back on the Ark?" She asks out of nowhere.

"Yeah, why?" He looked down to her with raised eyebrows.

"I really want to see one," she shrugs. "I just hope we run into one eventually-"

"Hey, ah, where'd you get the clothes?" She was interrupted by a boy who made them both stop by walking in front of them.

"Buried the two kids who died during the landing," Wells replied.

"Smart," he says, looking down to me. "You know, I'll take it from here. There's always a market by-" as he reaches for the clothes in Wells's hand, Coralie jumps in front of him.

"We share based on need," Wells said, pulling Coralie back by the shoulder. "Just like back home."

"You still don't get it do you, Chancellor?" Bellamy said, exiting the rags of the drop ship, his torso bare. Coralie tried not to stare but... 'damn' she thought.

"He comes out of nowhere every time," Coralie whispered harshly as she ripped her eyes off of his body. She watches as a girl emerges from the ship behind him, only wearing a sports bra and pants. Coralie rolls her eyes as Bellamy and the girl share a loud and chaste kiss.

"This is home now," he declares as the girl walks away, swaying her hips. "Your father's rules no longer apply." He than rips a shirt out of Wells arms.

Coralie than proceeds to take small steps towards Bellamy only to be held back by this Atom dude.

"Atom, Atom, no," Bellamy shakes his head. "If she wants it, let her take it." He dangles the shirt in his hands and she stared at him with pure annoyance in her eyes.

Wells heaves a deep breath before throwing the articles of clothing in his hands onto the floor behind him. Almost instantly the kids who sat around the fire ran in to retrieve something.

"Get the shirt!" One called.

"What the hell, Wells?" Coralie frowned. "You really need to learn how to stand your ground."

Wells ignored her and turned to Bellamy. "Is this what you want? Chaos?"

"What's wrong with a little chaos?" Bellamy smirks as he pulls the shirt over his head.