nine.

I love myself for updating but I love you more for sticking with me.
We are already in stage 2/3
I also hate myself for making this
Because I know whats going to happen.
I pray for you.

Annabeth POV

I had told Percy I had plans, but really I just needed to get home before Aunt Cheryll punished me again.
Aunt Cheryll, my mothers sister.
She started taking care of me after my mother died.

As I entered I heard quiet little sobs in the corner room.
"Mo- mo- mommyy! I want mmo ma mommy!!"
"I miss her too Bobby."
I recognized the voice to be Cheryll's.
"Ho- ho- how did she go to ha he- heaven?" Bobby choked on his sobs.
I held my hands to my mouth as a tear slipped down my face.
She wouldn't. She wouldn't tell him.

"That evil sister of yours. She did it. She killed your innocent mother."
How could she..
I took this as my que to run. Far away from this woman's house.

Percy POV

BANG BANG BANG!
I was peacefully watching Netflix when someone almost knocked the door off it's hinges. I was so mad that my show was disrupted. Stomping up to the door and yanking it open, I screamed at the person behind it,
"WHAT?!"
I immediately stopped and put a concerned face on when I saw who was at the door shaking from tears.
"Annabeth oh I'm sorry." I say wrapping my arms around her. "Whats wrong Wise girl?" I whisper into her hair.
"M- my aunt she sh- she I- I-"
She was sobbing too much to even function.
"Shh, shh. It's okay Annabeth, why don't you come inside?"
Letting her cry into my chest, I guided her to the couch and let her sit basically on top of me seeing as how close she was.
I comforted her for what had to be at least 30 minutes but I didn't mind. If this is how I had to spend my life, as long as I was with Annabeth, I'd do it.
But even as I was with Annabeth at the moment, I still hated it.
Not because it was boring, but because Annabeth was upset. I needed to know why and hurt whoever did this to her.

Finally, she calmed down, but she still didn't tell me what was wrong. I decided to drop it.
Soon, tired from the tears, she fell asleep.
I kissed her forehead and stood up, letting her lay on the couch.

I took a deep breath. I couldn't do this. I closed my eyes, then grabbed my bag and fled from my house.

I kinda just want to get to the point already but I gotta build it up