seven.

AN UPDATE ?!
IM SO PROUD OF MYSELF !!!!!!
Enjoy your last update for a while cause im slow but I may write two today!
ALSO VERY EXCITED CAUSE I'M GOING TO MY FIRST CONCERT ON SATURDAY! IM GOING TO CRY GUARANTEED!

Percy pov
"Is everything going as planned?"
I gulped, "Um yeah it's going great."
Fred stared me down.
"It better be."

Annabeth pov

Percy was obviously trying to avoid me today.
I finally caught him at lunch when he was trying to sit on the other side of the floor instead of with me at my table.
"Percy! Whats going on? Is it your stepfather?"
Percy attempted at glaring at me but I could tell he didn't mean it.
"Percy.." I said softly.
"What?.." he asked looking away.
"I swear I'll help you if you just tell me what's going on."

"It's nothing. I'm okay."
He was not okay.

? Pov

I know I shouldn't but I think my crush for Annabeth is getting stronger and more than just a small crush. I may actually love her. I was sitting at the popular kids table with Hanna Creek and other kids but they started talking to each other. While they did that I stared at Annabeth who was talking to that loser, No face.
What did she see in him?
I mean she can't even see him.
Which just proves my point.

When No face walked away, I got out of my seat and walked to where Annabeth sat, now alone. Hanna called out for me but I ignored her.
"Hey, Annabeth." I said smoothly. I mean who wouldn't want me? She's probably freaking out in her head right now.

Annabeth Pov

Who was this random guy? I've seen him around but never really known who he was.
"Uh hey.." I said, confused.
"So are you free Saturday?" He wiggled his eyebrows and looked me up and down.
"Um, no. I don't even know you."

"What do you mean you don't know me? I borrowed a pencil from you once in science, remember?" He exclaimed.

"So now you like me?" I'm seriously confused now. Was this a prank?

"Um well yeah I guess..."

"Okay sorry but not interested. Maybe next time?" I scrunch up my nose and walked away with my tray.
He looked rejected and upset but why should I care? I only lent him a pencil.

Percy pov

After I walk away I realize my mistake and start to turn back. But then I see Annabeth talking to one of those popular guys who always pushes me around.
I frown and feel drops of water start to slip their way out of my eyes.
I'm not the kind of person to get emotional but I actually thought she liked me. I thought we had a chance if we blew past all this Fredrick nonsense.

But I kept torturing myself by watching and I honestly wish I hadn't.
The guy went after Annabeth after she turned away and he turned her around and placed a kiss straight on her lips. That's when I'd had enough. So I turned around and ran away from there because I hated Annabeth Chase.

And I hate this stupid thing called love.

sORRY ITS SHORT BUT IM UPDATING AGAIN TONIGHT SO!

BYEEE
~Valdezz