Viktor reads Manga!!

Black Butler 23

I really loved this book. I really like the series too. Yana toboso is a really good writer and I love his work.

Blue Exorcist 16

I was really happy when this book came out. But I think that It could have been better. 

Deadman Wonderland

I just got this book and I haven't read it yet. My friend recommend it and I read the back of the book and I really liked it.

Devils' Line 1-4

I have been reading this series and I really enjoy it. I love the characters! And I ship some of the people in this series.

Haikyu!

I really enjoy this series too. I love it!!

High School of the Dead

I just got this book and I haven't read it yet. My friend recommend it and I read the back of the book, it was okay but my friend really wants me to read it so I going to try it.

Kuroko's Basketball

I bought the first three books and I didn't read them. I finally was bored one day like I am now and I started the first book. I read the first book. I then started to like the series. Now I love it!!

My Little Monster

I just started this series. I really like this series. It the best series I started now. I love it!! I think it is very interesting. I think it is really cute.

Naruto: Kakashi's Story

(I haven't read all of it but I really like the beginning of it. I like it.

Naruto: Shikamaru's Story

I just bought this book and I started it and I haven't finished it. It was okay.

If I talked about some books the you liked. I would like to hear what you though of the Book/Series.

Please say in the comment with is your favorite, and If you wanted to recommend some books then you can comment then too.