Chapter 2 - China

~Present Day~

BTS, once again on a tour, but in China now, sat in a van, V and Jungkook in the very back, J-Hope, Suga, and Jin in the middle three seats, And Jimin and Rapmonster in two seats right behind the drivers and in front of the three hyungs.

The manager got out of the drivers seat and went to buy their plane tickets back to Korea, locking the door and smiling at the boys.

Jungkook spoke up "It feels a lot like in LA, with AHL" The others agreed, except for Suga, who was sleeping. He shrugged and looked back at his phone. They waited around half an hour and heard screaming.

"Oh god they're tricking us again" Jimin joked, acting burdened. The members laughed as three chinese men entered the van, sitting beside Jimin, and in the drivers and passengers seats.

They once again took the phones, but this time threw hem out of the van and smashed them. As the members complained they were shouted at to shut up, and almost all did.

Jungkook, annoyed, continued to complain to the men, telling them how much the phone cost, and that they didnt have to go that far for a joke. He continued, getting more fed up the more the men told him to shut his mouth.

Suddenly the man beside Jimin opened the door, pulling him out by his hair and throwing him to the ground. He looked up at the man in disbelief, shouting and cursing at him before the man in the passengers seat got out and the two began kicking and punching him, eventually knocking him out and tying his hands, blindfolding everybody and throwing the maknae back beside Taehyung.

Namjoon frowned. It was different, the men were harsher this time around. They were actually hurting them, ruining their stuff, they were actually yelling..

When they arrived, they were all dragged out by more men, gripping their wrists tightly behind their backs and hauling them inside a building, where instantly they were hit with the smell of fumes from dye, machinery, and oddly sweat..

J-Hope and Suga scrunched their noses up, while Jimin cursed at the smell. The others remained quiet, afraid of what would happen if they reacted after what happened to Jungkook, who was still unconcious.