I Know What You're Thinking.....Literally

Okay so I got bored with my other story and decided to start writing a new one. Don't worry I will be continuing My Feelings for His Best Friend. Anywho without further delay here is the first chapter of I Know What You're Thinking.....Literally.

CHAPTER ONE

April 10, Woodbridge High hallway

"Isabelle! Isabelle guess what! Guess what!"

If you haven't realized by now my name is Isabelle, and the person yelling my name, waving frantically, and pushing people down while trying to get to me is my best friend Roxy. She finally made it over to me. I got my government and biology books out of my locker. I closed it and turned towards her. She was literally bouncing with excitement.

"Guess what!"

"Ouch, okay there is no need to yell in my ear when I am standing right next to you."

"Sorry!"

I covered my ears. Jeez this woman sure knows how to scream. No one was looking at us which wasn't unusual considering we are very loud and obnoxious people. This isn't anything new to them.

"I mean sorry." She smiled, and to say her smile was "HUGE!" would be an understatement. If the girl smiled any bigger I think her mouth would tear from all the stretching.

"What's going on? Your smile is freaking me out." She shoved a paper in my face.

"That's what is going on." She was still smiling while I looked over the paper.

"No! You didn't! Tell me you didn't do this Rox, tell me!" Her smile fell.

"I'm sorry but you're so good and these people need to see that. Think about it, you perform and all the people that talk about you daily will be kissing the ground you walk upon!"

"Again with the yelling." I looked at her like she was crazy.

"Okay so maybe they won't exactly kiss the ground you walk upon but they won't be treating you like an outcast."

You're probably really confused right now aren't you? Well let me get you up-to-date. Roxy signed me up for the annual singing competition our school has each spring. Somehow her sneaky self entered a video of me singing (probably the one from the dare) and I got a spot in the competition. You're probably thinking 'what's the big deal you should be ecstatic. Well I'm not. In fact I am royally pissed. I don't like performing in front of people, because the last time that happened... well lets just say there were a lot of unhappy people with some previously digested food all over them. Ever since then I only sing in front of Roxy, my brother Matt, my parents, and Justin. Speak of the devil and the devil shall appear. "Hey Tin Man."

"Hey Izzy." Justin enveloped me in a bear hug.

Now let me explain, Justin, or Tin Man as I like to call him (and I am the only one aloud to call him that.), is another one of my best friends. There is nothing going on between him and I. I see him as the bother I actually want. (Not that I don't love my brother. He can just be a bit annoying sometimes.) Besides I suspect there is something between Roxy and Tin Man. I turned my attention towards my two best buds.

"She must be pissed. You know she's never gonna do it Roxy."

"Darn tootin I won't do it!" Roxy turned towards me.

"But you have to! I didn't go through all this trouble just so you could skip out on me."

"Well maybe you should've thought about that before you signed me up for this death sentence." Okay maybe I'm being a bit dramatic but I think I have the right to be. She gave me her puppy dog eyes.

"Nope. You know your puppy dog eyes don't work on me."

"I know." She turned the look on Justin. Aw crap. Justin sighed, not being able to resist that look, and turned towards me with his puppy dog eyes.

"Dangit Roxy you know I can't resist him when he looks at me like that."

"Yup I sure do."

You see I can resist Roxy and she can resist me but Justin can't resist her and I can't resist him. Justin can't resist me and Roxy can't resist him. I sighed giving in.

"Fine but you two will be in the front row right in front of where I am standing It'll be on you two bastards."

"We love you too." They said simultaneously.

"You two were meant for each other, like kindred souls."

"We were not!" They said at the same time again.

"Your heads are thinking differently." I whispered.

"Stay out of my head!" They shouted at my retreating back. Luckily no one was in the halls.

"Will you two shut up? What if some one had heard you?"

"Sorry." They hung their heads.

"S'okay, just hurry up before we are late for government." They jogged towards me, and we made our way to government. Great <sense the sarcasm> .

*** Hiya people. Okay so tell me what you think and if I should continue this story. There will be a lot of twist and turns so yeah. Comment, vote, fan, whatever. See ya