6 ; article

E! News

Tyler Posey's New Boo?

Teen Wolf star, Tyler Posey, just recently had a break up with actress, Bella Thorne. Bella has already been spotted multiple times with singer, Charlie Puth, and sources say that the couple have only been broken up for a week. Other sources say that Posey was never even aware that the two weren't together. Is Tyler seeking revenge with the famous Kelsey Ray?

Posey has been caught commenting on the actress, model, and DJ's Instagram and replying to her tweets.

Just two days ago, the Teen Wolf actor commented "pretty little thing" onto this picture Kelsey Ray posted with the caption, "classy gal." 
Her amusing response to Posey was "who da heck r u?"

Yesterday, Kelsey and two best friends, Kaitlyn Roberts and Emily Davis, were spotted at the beach after Ray posted this revealing picture with the caption, "beach day with the favs" tagging Roberts and Davis. Posey later commented "check dm" on the post.
We're not sure if the model actually checked her DMs, but we sure hope she did!

Yesterday afternoon, Ray tweeted this picture of herself and Kaitlyn Roberts, both in bikinis, with the caption, "caught by the paps while kaitlyn was vlogging lmao #vlogislife 😂"

The model is known for her curvy, toned body and she is definitely not afraid to show it off! It also seems like Posey isn't afraid to tell her how much he likes it! The actor responded to the tweet saying, "beautiful" and added a single heart eye emoji. Kelsey was quick to respond with "thank you :)."

Are the two just forming a friendship? Or is there something more?

Related Articles:

Bella Throne and Charlie Puth Make it Official!

Teen Wolf Season 6 Behind the Scenes Spoilers!