"I know! He'll be walking in no time." Becca states, happy for her friend. They start to discuss kids and how many they want giving me a headache.

"Cann't you drive faster?" I complain.

"I'm following them." He says, pointing to Tate's car.

"I hate this traffic. I swear I'm literally days away from moving back home." Michigan's worst days of traffic aren't anything compared to what its like in California, daily.

"You can't. I'd have no one to fight with." He responds, moving into the right lane. Yay, we're exiting the highway!

"Oh, honey. I'm sure you'll find someone to piss off." I assure him.

"You're the only one worth pissing off." He smirks and I roll my eyes.

When we park behind a boutique for our dress fittings I couldn't be more ready to get out of that car. Becca and Anna led the way as Truex and I drag behind, not wanting to rush knowingly into today's torture. As we near the door Mya pops out, "Oh, come on! Seriously, you two? They have champagne, B." She says, enticingly.

I gasp and quicken my steps, making Mya smile. I look around to see half of the group sitting and the others getting measured. Becca volunteers to try on the sample dress that Mya showed me online the other night. I look around again trying to find this champagne Mya talked about, but I don't spot any glasses. "She was lying to you." Truex confirms, coming to stand next to me.

"Oh, that bitch!" I yell, just as Becca comes out of the dressing room. She stops in her tracks shocked. "Not you, Becca. Sorry! I was talking about, Mya." I explain.

Sarah turns in her seat. "You can't call the bride a bitch." She scolds, whispering the word bitch.

I turn to Mya, who shrugs innocently. "That bitch, promised me champagne." I reply, not at all sorry. Mya laughs as she walks closer to Becca, effectively ending the discussion. Turning to look out the front windows I see a pub three shops down and across the street.

"Don't even think about it." Truex warns.

'They wouldn't even know I'm gone." I whisper. Just as I say this, Mya calls me over to try on a different style dress. I do as she asks, hiding my disappointment until I get to the dressing room. I was so close!

The dress she gave me to try on is made for a working girl, that's all I can say about it. Its short and tight. I would literally feel underdressed in a strip club.

"Mya!" I yell.

"What?"

"I'm not coming out in this. If you want to see, come look."

"Why?"

"I look like a call girl and not one of the expensive ones." I clarify.

"Show us, it's your duty as Maid of Honor!" She shouts back.

I groan. Opening the door and step out, ready for the laughs. "Oh, my god! You look hot! Anyone have some singles?" Mya, teases and I know I was set up. I roll my eyes and go back to the dressing room.

"Just for that I'm not trying on anymore!" I yell.

"That's what you get for calling me a bitch! I already decide. We picked the one I showed you online." She replies, getting closer to the fitting room door.

"Fine by me." I state, as she opens the door and steps in, while I'm halfway naked. "Well, come on in Mya." I say, sarcastically.

She chuckles, "I just wanted to talk to you. These dresses are expensive. I didn't realize how much they were. Can you afford it?" She inquires, worriedly.

I shrug and remember what Truex said in the car. "Have your brother buy it. He owes me. All I have to do is keep Becca away from him. He said he'd pay anything." I shrug.

She shakes her head sadly. "Poor, Becca he can't stand her. I don't get it, she is so nice." I nod, in agreement, having had the same thought earlier. "You two hanging out all day....What could possibly go wrong?" She asks, nervously.

"Really? I thought a lot could go wrong. But if you think its a good idea." I shrug, earning a glare from Mya.