Chapter 36

I quickly got ready for the meeting. All the Alphas were here and so were the elders. It was time I made an appearance. They needed to know me and know who I was.

'Alpha are you ready!' Jack asked.

'Yea.' I replied.

I walked out of the room and sighed. No stress. No temper. Calm Alpha. I don't need them thinking that I am an Alpha that can't have control.

I walked down the stairs to be united with my high ranks and two of my best warriors. We walked to the meeting house and entered. It reeked of Alphas and betas. My senses were offended but this was for them to survive.

Once I made my way to the podium everyone stopped talking for a second but continued. Well the single Alphas. The ones with mates stayed silent.

"Excuse me." I said nicely.

They still talked and my wolf grew more livid by the passing second. I gave a loud growl through the room and everyone jumped and looked at me.

"While you are in my territory you will show me respect. Now I am Alpha Onix yes I am female and no this is not a joke. Any questions?" I asked with attitude.

"This has got to be a joke." The Alpha of the half moon pack said.

"And why is that?" I asked annoyed.

"Because you are a woman. A woman can't lead a large pack. Not this large." He said.

"Tony who is your Alpha." I asked one of my waririors.

"You are Alpha." He said.

"A woman as a leader. She should be at home with her children making sure dinner is ready." Someone said.

I looked and saw the elders. The other elders.

"With all due respect I have brought this pack from extinction and death to the largest in the world and the most powerful. I am worthy of my title and I will fight anyone here to prove that. Now I have to the solution to all the problems these pack are having unless you all want to just keep loosing your members to strange attacks. And before you jump to conclusions they are not vampire attacks." I said.

"And how do you know all of this?" Another elder asked.

"I have connections in high places." I said.

"What are they then?" The Luna of the moonlight pack asked.

"Banshees." I said.

"Banshees? Those human made things?" She asked.

"Well we know the origin. The evil scientist and the experiment that went wrong. They can't change supernatural but they can change humans. And their bite is deadly to us. Tell me when you smelt for a scent all you could smell is death right? Because that us their scent. They are death." I said.

"Even if this was true we can easily take them down." Another Alpha said.

"Actually no we can't. They have tough skin and we can't find a weak spot." Another Alpha said.

"Their only weakness is to detach their head from their body which is hard. I have a potion that will heal any victim that is bitten. And I have a spell that can hold them back for about a month. Now if you are with me you will have the alliance of me vampires and witches. But we need some more help. We are working with other supernaturals. You will train with my pack and live in my territory. Who wants their pack to stay safe?" I asked.

It was quiet for a long period of time.

"I have been in alliance with Alpha Onix for a while now and she is correct." Caine said.

I gave a grateful smile and looked.

About twenty out of twenty-five alphas stepped foward and nodded. I gave a nod in acknowledge them.

The other five were arguing with their betas and I sighed.

"This is not about you but your pack." I said.

They all stared at me and I looked at them.

"How do you know all of this in the first place?" One of the Elders asked.

"I am the daughter of the moon." I replied.

They looked at me then at each other before laughing.

"I see. We are deali g with a fruit cake here. A delusional female who can't find her mate." The oldest of the Elders laughed.

Caine growled loudly and I looked at him and shook my head. I had to deal with this on my own.

"I thought you would say that. That is why I scheduled this meeting on an evening on the full moon. I knew to wouldn't believe me so I would have to show you. Raven the curtains." I replied and stood in the middle of the room.

She pulled the curtains back and the moon shined through the room. I looked at the surface and my eyes turned silver. My body began to glow and my hair grew even longer. My clothes turned into a long elevgent dress and the room turned cold.

I was gently placed in the ground and I opened my eyes. A mixture between my wolf and I. Everyone stared in shock and I watched.

"Is this proof enough for you?" I asked.

No one could says anything but I did notice the lustful stares the unmated wolves gave me. Some began to step towards me and I watched them closely. And that was when all bel broke loose as one Alpha growled in satisfaction and got a little too close to me.

Caine growled and wrapped his arms around me. Both of his forms showing at once giving him a strong power level. He almost made me want to submit. Stupid mate bond.

"Mines!" He snapped at the other Alphas.

I snapped my finger and was back to my normal self.

"Now lets get down to buisness shall we?" I asked in my full Alpha mode.

Everyone nodded and I summoned for the witch king.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}}}~}~~~~~~~~~~~~|~~~~~}}}}~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you like it.

Don't forget to

VOTE

FAN

COMMENT

Next chapter: the plan of attack will unravel as suspicions are tossed around. Who had enough power to even open the portal? How can they get the remaining supernaturals to help when they don't get along. Read to find out on the next chapter.