Chapter 30

I looked at the clock. It was late. Around maybe 2 or 3 in the morning. I walked out onto my balcony and looked at the moon. Its been a long time since I had a nice good run. With that in mind I jumped off my balcony and shifted into my wolf.

The silver color shined because of the moon and I let my paws dig into the dirt. In the blink of an eye I ran through the woods. The wind blew through my fir and I loved the feeling.

My night vision served me well and I heard the sound of the forest. Then everything went quiet. I froze and I sniffed the air. Nothing hit my nose. Wait.

I sniffed again and caught the hidden scent. Then I heard growling. I looked up and saw a rogue.

Then more rogues came out of the woods. I glared at hem and puffed out my chest.

'Get here now. Rogues. There are a lot of them. I don't want them dead though.' I sent through the mind link.

'Alpha Caine has insisted to come' Robin sent.

The leader leapt at me and I easily dodged him.

'I don't care just hurry up and come!' I snapped.

He growled at me and I growled back at him. A little brown wolf growled at me and pounced on my back. She bit into my side.

I howled with a pain filled howl and everyone froze.

I growled angrily at her and I stalked towards her. I shifted into my human form and grabbed her by the neck.

"Shift!" I growled.

She did and trimbled at my power. I looked at the leader and his eyes were locked the the blonde in my hands. I growled angrily and looked at him.

"Now I don't know why you have come to my territory but I will say this. You have made a terrible terrible mistake. Come get your mate." I sneered.

He looked at me and walked closely. I quickly let her to and she scurried to her mate.

"I could have adult killed her. But I won't." I said and then a bunch of growling sounded.

Caine stepped foward and jumped at the male. The male shifted and I rolled my eyes before freezing both in the air.

I looked at them and they were growling and trying to get at each other.

"Shift!" I snapped.

And the rogue shifted by my mate wanted to be subborn. I raised my eyebrow in question.

"Either you switch or I telepathically teleport you to one of the cells in your pack house. " I said and he shifted.

"Now John take them the cells to be questioned please. Great them with the same way we treat all our rogues. " I said.

They all growled and I sighed.

"Okay plan B." I sighed and closed my eyes.

All the rogues dropped in a deep sleep and my men moved in. I on the other hand looked up at th sky. I was drained and that was unusual.

'What is wrong? Why do I feel this way?' I asked my wolf.

'The need to mate is weakening us we have to or we will be too weak.' She said.

I looked at Caine and sighed.

"Caine?" I asked.

"Yes?" He asked.

"I'm ready." I said.