Chapter 7

*Pic of Aphrodite (Valcarie's Mother) on the side*

Ch. 7

"Did you just say Aphrodite is your mother?!" Marcus says jumping out his seat.

"Y-yes why?"I ask confused.

Why would he be surprised to hear that? Looking at his face I can see he knows something important.

"What aren't you telling me Marcus?" I ask walking over to him.

Putting my hand on his chest I look in his eyes. As his eyes lock with mine I feel a chill go throw my body. But not from fear. It feels warm. Could this be love? Could I really be in love with him?

But the next words he says smack me back into reality.

"Your mother is the queen of Falay. The queen of fairy's." and with that everything goes black.

*Marcus's POV*

"her name is Aphrodite" I hear Valcarie say.

Jumping out my seat I can believe what age just said.

"Did you just say Aphrodite is your mother?!" I yell a little louder then I meant to.

"Y-yes why?" I hear her ask confused.

I can't believe it. It can't be. But it makes sense now! Her sent! The part I couldn't figure out was fairy! She's part fairy!! But that's unheard of. If the council found out they'd surely try to take her from me.

On the sup's list fairy's are above vampires. There much stronger because of their gifts. They can control the elements. But there are different groups of fairy's. All fairy's can only control one of the elements. But the queen, she can control all of them.

Which means so can Valcarie & that + her vampire gifts she's the strongest alive.

And she is now endanger...

*Hey everyone I Hope u like the new chappy!!!! Enjoy!! & PLZ vote!!*

-JVO