Chapter 1

*pic of Valcarie on the side*

Ch. 1

My name is Valcarie Carson. I am 18 years old & I make a livening being a hacker & gathering information on people for anyone that has the money to pay for my services. I’ve been doing this since I was 16. I thought I was being careful until a few weeks ago I was kidnapped by a vampire assassin named Marcus who was hired to kill me but wanted me instead. 

This is my story.

*A week ago*

Beep 

Beep 

Beep

I hear my alarm going off.

Beep 

Beep

I reach over to my left bed side table and hit it, accidentally knocking it on the floor.

"Great" I mumble getting out bed. Picking up my alarm clock off the floor I put it back on the table and head to the bathroom.

I live in a pretty ok apartment. It's not huge but it's not a dump.I like to keep things low-key as to not draw to much attention to myself, because I'm a hacker. My nickname is the finder & my skills make me lots of enemies. Some people don't want their secrets known & that's my job. I get hired to find out other peoples secrets & I'm damn good at it.

Walking into the bathroom- which is across the hall from my room- I looked at my reflection in the mirror. I have pink hair but it’s not my natural color. I like to dye my hair often just to mix things up. I also have eyes that change color from bright blue when I happy and dark blue almost grayish when I’m sad then a very dark blue when I’m angry.

I turn to the shower and turn on the water. Striping off my fuzzy red hello kitty shorts and white tank top I get in letting the warm water relax me.After 15 min I get out and grab a fluffy black towel & wrap myself in it and put my cloth in the hamper.

Walking back to my room I hear my cell phone ring. I walk to my bedside table and pick it up.

"Hello"

"You should be more careful with the information u dig up" I hear a man's voice say.

"Who is this?" I ask

"You will find out soon enough." I hear the man chuckle. Then the line goes dead.

*Hey everyone sorry this was short but it's my first story that I've ever posted so I'm eager to see how this goes. I hope you like it. & PLZ let me know your thoughts on it. THX*