Story 2

Trust me, I'm Carol.

She went down the stairs slowly. She turned on the light and went down slightly faster. She turned into the room and unlocks her dogs cage. He runs up the stairs immediately. She bends over and unlocks her other dogs cage. She picked up the chihuahua and walked out of the room. She turned off the light and went up the stairs: not afraid of the dark- not afraid of me. I laughs evilly, and make the door at the top of the stairs shut. And lock. She goes up the rest of the stairs and tried to open it. That stupid chihuahua growls at me. Was it because I jus killed the girls mother? I didn't care. That girl was next. I turn on the light for her, leaving a smear of blood from her dead mother up stairs. I look her in the eyes. She's terrified, and puts her back against the door. The dog goes crazy: barking high pitched. I twitch and snap it's neck from afar. The girl drops the dog, knowing it won't survive. She jiggled the door handle hard. She started screaming and covered her head with her arms. I tried to look sweet and innocent: like a good spirit. Trying to convince her I can be trusted. I extended my hand to her. I take a step forward , up the first stair. Six to go.

"Trust me, I'm Carol," the girl peeks through her arms, noticing I'm closer she screams. She slaps the door and jiggles the handle more. Hell, she's loud. The dog she already let out barks and digs at the door. I go up the next two steps. Four to go. My hand still extended, for her to take. "Trust me, I'm Carol." The girl tried to kick me, I move out of the way. I go up to the rest of the stairs. The girl now looks calmer. I put my hand in front if her. I smile "Trust me," she gives a half smile. Her shaky hand reaches for mine. I throw my fingers into her stomach and pull out, the blood instantly dripping from my fingertips. She bends over silently. I take my other hand and stab it through her back and pull it out. I loved blood. I take my hands and run them through my hair. She falls down the stairs. I bounce down and get on my knees next to her. I put my hand I the gash I already made and started ripping out her inner organs. She just watched, still terrified. I take her heart, and laugh. Finally. I bite into it and chew its amazing taste slowly. The blood flowed filled my mouth as i bit into it again. I smile, with blood red teeth, "I'm Carol."