Strange Friendship ( Eb Disney + Werewolf!Tre Cool)

Hey guys. Before we start, I just wanted to verify that this imagine is NOT A BOY x BOY SHIPPING. The reason why I don't write yaoi mainly so I won't get in trouble. With that said, I hope you enjoy the fanfic.
-------------------------------------------------------------

                   "I'M GOING GET YOU FOR THIS, JACK! I SWEAR!!!!", I yelled as I ran through the forest. I turned around as I saw a wolf, catching up to me. I jumped over the roots so I won't trip. Why did my brother dare me to do this?
                                  ~Flashback~
                    "Okay, Jack. What is this time?", My brother, Jack Frost called me to meet up at the entrance to a forest. From the smirk on his face, I could tell that he was up to something.
                    "Come on, Eb. Can I have quality time with my little brother?", he said, trying to sound innocent.
                    "In the middle of the night, Jack?", I said.
                    "What?", He said.
                    "Just cut to the chase.", I really want to get this over with.
                    "Okay. If you insist. Eb, I dare you to walk in the forest, alone."
                    "Seriously?", I looked at him, confused.
                    "What? You're not scared, are you?", he asked.
                    "No. It's just, why the forest?", I asked.
                    "There are some rumors that these forests are a territory for werewolves.", He explained.
                    "So you basically want me to go into werewolf territory in the middle of the night. Not to mention, that it's a full moon."
                    "Uhh . . . ", Jack looked at me with a poker face.
                    "You didn't think I'd notice?", I asked in a obvious tone.
                    "STOP BEING TWO STEPS AHEAD OF ME!!", he yelled. I looked at him like 'seriously?'.
"So are you going or not?", He asked. I looked to the forest. I have my powers so I should be fine.
"Fine. This better be the last one, jack!", I said. Jack punched the air, in victory.
"Last one. I promise.", Jack grabbed me by the back of my shirt and we flew into the forest.
"Good luck.", He dropped me off and left. Now that I'm all by myself, I should venture through the forest. I started to take a look around. I brought my 'Mad T Party' jacket to keep me warm. The first couple of minutes, I had no sightings of werewolves or evidence. I started to think that jack made up the 'werewolf territory rumor' to interest me.
                    "Hello! I'm getting bored here!", I yelled.
                    "Jack, if nothing happens in this forest tonight, I'm going to duck-tape your mouth, I swear.", I mutter. As I walk deeper into the forest, I start to see claw marks, craved into trees.
                    "Whoa.", I said in awe as I touched a huge claw mark on a tree. Maybe, my brother wasn't lying about the rumor after all. A werewolf howl jolted me up to stand.
                   "Geez, must be some sound system.", I said to myself. I continued strolling thru the forest. Okay, now I'm starting to think that I'm not alone here. I keep my guard up incase anything bad happens. I started to hear shuffling in the bushes, near me.
                  "Oh god.", I summoned my dagger with my magic and started to slowly walk towards the bushes. I ran in and a critter jumped out of the bushes.
                 "Oh. It's just a small animal.", I took a sigh of relief. I continued walking until my body froze in fear. I heard another werewolf howl. This time, it was coming from behind me.
                "Oh shizz.", I slowly turned around to see a werewolf, three feet away from me.
                "Hey there! You know, I'm just going to go and-.", I made a run for it. Okay, so the rumor was true. I turned around and saw that the wolf was chasing me.
                "OH COME ON!!!", I yelled. I tried to call someone for help but there was no signal.
                "I'M GOING TO GET YOU FOR THIS JACK, I SWEAR!!!", I yelled as a werewolf was chasing me.
                              ~Flashback End~
                  So as you can see now, I'm still being chased by a werewolf. I looked at the beast. If I don't catch up in the next ten minutes, he'll get me. Due to be being stuck in my thoughts, I tripped over a tree root and fell.
                  "Crud.", I said, rubbing my head. Next thing I know, I'm face-to-face with the creature. I screamed and jolted away.
                  "H. . Hey there. P. . Please don't hurt me.", I said. It started poking my jacket pocket so I raised my hands up, not wanting to fight. It pulled the bag of Doritos cool ranch out of my jacket.
"Wat?", I said as I watched dumbfounded, as he was eating my doritos and half of the bag. I realized that he was distracted and I slowly and quietly, slipped away. After the first couple steps out to freedom, I felt something nuzzling my leg.
"Darn it!", I said as I knew what was going on. It wanted me to be with it. Come on Eb, ignore it.
But as took another step, it started whining.
"Look, I can't keep you. I-.", I was cut off by turning around and seeing the cutest pout face I ever seen.
"G-Goddarnit.", I said as my face turned light pink. It isn't going to leave me alone, isn't it?
                   "Fine.", I said, in defeat. The next thing I know, I'm pushed to the ground and my face was getting licked.
"Hey! Stop it!", I said, cheerful. I pushed him off and spitted off the DNA that was getting into my mouth. It rested its head on my legs. I looked outside, seeing that it's still dark.
"Eh, why not?", I thought to myself. I opened a portal to my apartment and we went in. I crashed on the couch.
"Geez, I didn't how tired I was.", I thought. The wolf laid down next to me and I drifted off to sleep.
~The Next Day~
I woke up to see a blur of blue. My vision was cleared and I saw a guy with blue, spiky hair.
"Hi." I basically screamed and hit my head against his.
"Who are you?! How did you get in my house?!", I yelled.
                     "You invited me here, silly.", he responded. I looked at him confused until it hit me. He's the werewolf that I met last night.
                     "Oh. So uh . . . Now that you're human, can you tell me who you are?", I asked.
                      "I'm Tre.", he flashed a smile at me.
                      "Eb."
                      "So now that we have the introduction out of the way, do you have some clothes I can borrow?"
--------------------------------------------------------------
          So what do you guys think? How will this strange friendship play out? Or most importantly, how is jack going to react? Find out next time.
                                        Rage and Love,

                                                             Diamond Punk