Band Bloods (The New Girl)

(Eb's P.O.V)
I was leaning against the wall with my red beats headphones, blasting out Green Day music. I was waiting at the entrance to see the new student. It's the second half of the first month to the new school year and I can't wait to start playing music. As l looked through the crowd, I was a girl in what appears to be a pink tank top with a mint green jacket, brown skirt, mint green leggings with white and a pink stripe, pink sneakers, and black hair with mint green stripes. In a instant, I knew who it was. It was my sis, Vanellope. I smiled. I can't believe it. My sis is actually coming to this school. Wait until Jack and Kailey hear about this! I got my stuff, paused my music and ran to crowd.
"SIS!!!!", I ran in gave her a hug from behind.
(Vanellope's P.O.V)
I was walking through the crowd at the entrance, looking for where I should go.
"Whoa! This place is huge!", I said, taking in the view of the school entrance. There so many people here. I wondered where I am going go head to first.
"SIS!!!!", A familiar male voice called out and hugged me from behind. I tried to get out but it was too late.
"Hey! Get off! I think you got the wrong per-.", I got the person off of me and turned around to see him.
"-son?", I looked at him. He had black hair with bangs, blue eyes, a shirt that said 'Green Day American Idiot' on it with a hand holding a heart grenade, a black and red jacket, a beats headphones hanging around his neck, a black and red backpack, black pants, and red vans. Within a minute, I knew who is was.
"Eb? Is that you?", I asked.
"Hey Sis! What's up?", He said, very energetic.
"What are you doing here?", I asked.
"I go here.", I said, making it obvious.
"You do?"
"Yep."
Huh. Maybe, going here won't be so bad after all.
"Hey Eb. Where do new students go to?", I asked.
"Well-.", He was cut off by the speakers.
"To any new students, please arrive at the auditorium for initiation.", The speaker said before it was turned off. I looked at Eb, confused.
"Initiation is where they give you your school ID and schedule.", he explained.
"Oh. Okay. I guess I'll see you around then?", I said.
"Yeah. I'll see you at lunch, sis.", he put on his headphones and left while chanting something about trump, kkk, fascist USA? Idk, honestly. So I walked around, looking for where the auditorium could be. Luckily, there were signs that pointed to the direction, leading to the auditorium. Thank god for that. Otherwise, I would've lost looking for auditorium. I walked inside and saw a huge stage. This school knows how to decorate, well. I took a seat and waited for the initiation to start.
"Hello, I'm Lucy and I'm the principle of this school. I want to give you warm welcome to our school, Bandom High. In this school, you'll have music classes of all kinds. Band, Music video editing, and much more. But first let's go over some rules we have here.", A blonde woman said.
I sighed and put my music back on. I hid my phone so I wouldn't get caught. Luckily, there was a power point so I could understand what she was saying. After the rules and dress code, I got my school ID and schedule. I looked my list of classes.
"Okay, l have music history class first at room C-2.", I used my school map and headed off to my first class. As I was walking to my class, the brick walls were spray-painted with a different theme of a band or artist. The one that caught my eye was the 'twenty-one pilots' wall.
"Whoa..", I said in awe. Whoever designed is a true artist. Anyways, I arrived to my classroom, next to a Green Day wall art. I walked in to see everyone chatting before class. There were also some that were spinning in circles with their long chairs. I took a seat and hanged my backpack on my chair.
"Hey.", a boy that sat next to me said.
"Hi.", I greeted back.
"I'm Hiro. Hiro Hamada.", he said.
"Vanellope."
"Hey Vanellope. So you wanna stick together today?", He asked.
"Sure.", I said. The school bell rang and my first class started.
"Well, I guess this is beginning of a new start."
--------------------------------------------------------------
Ello! So to answer you question, Yes. There will be Vaniro in this mini fanfic. Anyway, what do you guys think? What will be vanellope's band blood be? Find out soon enough in 'Band Bloods'.
Rage and Love,

Diamond Punk