Opposites Attract: a RWBY love story

Yang Xiao Long and Blake Belladonna are teammates at Beacon Academy. Secret got out that Blake has been hiding her faunus identity with the help of a black bow.

      Team RWBY is still comprehending the fact that she's a cat, but nothing could ever change their friendship. Even if Blake was a member of the White Fang, an organization run by misguided faunus.

      This love story takes place a week after Blake's big shock.

~

      "Come on Blake. Take off that bow of yours!" Yang pleaded, looking up at Blake with her big lilac eyes.

      On the bottom bunk, there layed Blake, eyes buried in the new book she was reading. Man, she could finish a single book in one night!

      "Why so insistent?" Blake asked, putting her book down.

      "I just want to see your kitty ears! They're...cute." Yang giggled. At that sudden moment, Blake's bow twitched. She never thought someone would like her ears that much.

      "And plus, it's not like we're at downtown vale at the moment." She added, pushing her long golden hair to the side. "It's just us."

      Blake sighed, then reached her hands up to remove her black bow. She pulled the lace and held the bow in her hands.

      "Awwww they're so cute!" Yang squee'd. The two partners shared a laugh together. Yang took the bow from Blake, and set it on the night stand.

      Blake returned to her book. This book was about a young huntress slaying difficult-to-beat monsters, in order to find a gemstone. The gemstone is used to bring back deceased loved ones. Blake was half way through the book. She would've been 3/4 of the way into it... if it wasn't for her distracting teammate Yang. Surprisingly, Blake did not mind.

      15 minutes of silence passed. Yang was busy applying black nail polish, and Blake found it hard not to stare at the beauty. Yang's hair flowed down her back, and her beautiful slim legs were sprawled out on the floor. She wore a orange tank top with a heart in the middle, and really high black shorts. How cute, Blake thought.

      "Yang.. Are you cold?" Blake wondered, looking down at her with irristable amber eyes.

      "Y-you know... Just a bit. But i'll survive." Yang blushed. Blake looked down at her with an attentive look. Oh, she needed to hold Yang in her arms just once...

      "Well, it's been a long day with training. I'm hella tired." Yang yawned, climbing up to the top bunk.

      Blake looked at her watch. 9:24 PM. That's pretty reasonable...

      "I should get some sleep too." Blake whispered.

      "Alright, night, Blake! Remember, we need to wake up bright and early in the morning!" Yang cheerfully said.

      "Goodnight Yang. I'll tell Ruby and Weiss that when they get here." Blake responded.