Chapter 20

Levi's POV

She looked at me, shocked. Oh no... is it too soon? "L-Levi..." She started "I'm flattered, but-" She got cut off. "Move!" Someone yelled. (Y/N) didn't move fast enough and got hit in the head. I picked her up and ran to the hospital, while trying to call Hanji. Thank god for speed dial.

"Yo! Shorty! What-"

"Go to the hospital, (Y/N)'s unconscious."

"Yessir, shorty, sir!" She said, and hung up.

~At the hospital~

"Shorty! I'm here!" Hanji said, sitting next to me. "Have they said anything about her?" She asked. I shook my head. "Uhh, Levi and Hanji." The doctor said, we walked up to him. "She is conscious, but, sadly she doesn't remember a few things." He said. "Can we see her?" I asked. He nodded.

Your POV

You heard the door open. "Hey, (Y/N)." A girl with brown hair, and brown eyes said. A boy with grey hair and steel-grey eyes followed her. "Um, you know my name?" You asked, the boy looked absolutely heartbroken. "You don't remember me?" He asked, you shook your head. "Sorry, um..." You couldn't remember his name.

"Levi, and that's Hanji." He said. "That sounds familiar..." You said, scratching your head. His expression lit up. "Hanji Zoë, 25, Resident of Maria City!" She said, saluting. "Levi Ackerman, 24, Resident of Maria City." Levi said, quieter than Hanji. The doctor came in. "(Y/N) you are free to go home." He said. You nodded and followed Levi and Hanji to... "Home"

(This is The End)

I'm thinking on writing a second book, it'll be a continued version of this one. Maybe called "Mermory" or "Remember Me" along those lines. Please tell me what you think of my shitty writing! And this short book...

(300 words)