Chapter 15

Your POV

~At the hospital~

Hanji ran through the door. "Sorry! I'm late!" She said, sitting down next to Levi on the couch. "Hospital again? Bad luck." She said. Levi hit her with a magazine. "Shush, Glasses." Levi said, crossing his arms. The doctor came back in. "You'll need a few stitches, other than that, you'll be absolutely fine." He said, pushing his glasses up on the bridge of his nose.

"Thank you Dr. Ootori." Levi said, Dr. Ootori left, leaving you, Levi, and Hanji. You had a normal conversation with them, until Dr. Ootori came back in. "If you guys could leave, we'd like to start." He said, snapping his small black notebook shut. Levi and Hanji waved goodbye, and left.

~After the operation (im lazy)~

Levi was one one side of you while Hanji was on the other side. Your eyes were focused on Levi. Just Levi... Watching his facial movement, and trying to work out why he was quiet. He must've noticed, because he flashed you a small smile.

Hanji was chattering as usual, until... "Hey (Y/N) are you ok?" Hanji asked. You looked at her, "Y-Yeah in fine." You said, Hanji smiled, and leaned over. "You love shorty, huh? You wanna confess soon too I bet." Hanji whispered. Your face turned a bright red color. "Chill out there Lovino." Hanji said, smirking.

You finally reached Levi's house.

And you finally slept... peacefully...

With Levi.

(Sorry it's so short! Ima make a really long one to make up for it tomorrow!! I promise! Good bye, my peoples!)