Chapter 14

Levi's POV

Ah, (Y/N) forgot her phone... I turned the car around and drove back to the supermarket. When I walked inside I was greeted with a brown-haired girl with green eyes. "Hello sir! May I help you?" She asked. I looked at her name tag. Ivy... "Could you possibly tell me where (Y/N) is?" I asked, trying to sound casual. "Um, sir I'm afraid I can't, unless you are related to her somehow." Ivy said, fiddling with her twin braids.

"I'm her boyfriend." I said. Dammit why do I do this to myself? "Oh! Well then follow me!" She said cheerily, walking over to the back of the store. "She's in here!" Ivy said, knocking. "(Y/N)? Your boyfriend is here!" She said, glancing back at me. "Tch." I said under my breath. "(Y/N)?" Ivy asked again. "Uh, no girl is in here by the name of (Y/N)!" A voice said.

A familiar voice.

"Corey open the door." I said. Ivy looked at me shocked. "(Y/N) is in there. Corey! Open the door or I'll kick it down!" I yelled.

Your POV

Corey tied your last arm on the chair. "Done." He muttered. "Open the damn door!" Levi said, you heard him yelling through the door. "Levi! Help!" You screamed. Corey grabbed a knife and slid in down your arm. You screamed. He put a bandana in your mouth, and you couldn't spit it out, it was too far in there.

"You will be mine." Corey said, Levi must've heard, because he started banging on the door. "Ivy get a crowbar!" Levi yelled. It was a minute before you saw the door quivering,

And Levi standing there, ready.

By then you had cuts on your arms, legs, back, and one on your neck. There were dripping out blood, and the smell hung in the air. Levi was just standing there...

 Levi was just standing there

(This is his face)

"(Y/N)..." Levi said, Ivy gasped and dialed 911. They were there pretty quick, and arrested Corey, who was insanely rubbing your blood on his cheeks.

Levi untied and hugged you. "I'm sorry, I should've done somethi-" You cut him off with a kiss. "It's my fault, I mean, I didn't, I should've-" He cut you off with a kiss this time. "Lets get you to the hospital...and call Hanji." Levi said, picking you up bridal style, and carrying you to the hospital by foot.

Maybe I should confess to Levi...

Levi's POV

Maybe I should confess to (Y/N)...