"Lets go Tedster." He says and I roll my eyes.

**

"So do you wanna focus on our topic?" I say as we in our outside empty cafeteria.

"I don't really care, you tell me what to say and you just record." He winks and gets on his phone.

"Look, I get it that you don't care. But I do, so we're gonna do this my way. Now sit down and hand me a pen." I sternly say and he chuckles.

"God you're cute when you get riled up."

"What the—"

"Look I get it, I know ever since the 8th grade you've been drooling over me. And we've never actually talk. So fuck this project and lets just chat."

"I don't want to chat, with you. I want to be far as possible from you. And lets just say my crush for you was for your looks— and looks don't last forever."

"Is this about the whole how you fell on your face while you were checking me out? And how you got all flustered when I called you hot and then how you puked on my drive way? I know you want me. For fucks sakes everyone wants or wants to be me."

was this even happening?

"If you want to talk lets fucking talk."

"Okay then." we then take a seat. "Twenty one questions. Raw." He cunningly says and my palms became sweaty.

"Fine, then i'll start. Why the hell are you interested to talk?"

"Because clearly ever since the party, ive been blind

"Because clearly ever since the party, ive been blind. On how attractive you really are." And with those words I blushed. Hard. God fuck him. "Now my turn, how come do you talk to Lucas Jennings?"

"How the hell do you even I talk to him?"

"Wrong answer—besides you can't answer a question with another question."

"I talk to him because he caught me in the sanctuary. And we don't talk, talk. We just know each other. I guess. Now my turn why are you with your girlfriend who you clearly adore since you are fucking her bff?"

He chuckles and somehow he grows serious.

"Personal— you're intense Teddy. Well to answer you. I don't even know why I am with her. After all she is rich like me, captain of the cheer squad, and is some how gorgeous. And I take what everyone wants." "So who was that guy who beat up Adam? At the party or where you wasted?"

"He is my mom's friend, he is my mentor." I lied and I he had a look in his eyes that told me otherwise.

"Mentor? For what? "

"Uh my turn, so be honest did you just come from a hookup because you kinda reak?"

"Once again little Teddy, and yes I just came from a hookup but with my girlfriend."

What a man slut, I mean there isn't anything bad with sex but even how I envied Anges, I just felt oddly bad for the girl.

And with my annoyance and with this game, he then shocks me.

"Are you fucking your mentor?" He smirks and my mind is blank.

Suddenly then my phone buzzed and it wasn't the stalker yet Sebastian.

From: Sebastian 🥀
Hey Angel, I'll see you soon.

"What the fuck? Of course not, i'm a virgin!" I exclaimed. Even though this was all true I did want him. His blue electric eyes and his hands on my body. I was completely his.

"Relax, yet you know sooner or later you'll loose it."

"God your so fucking weird. Now lets get back to this project."

THANK YOU FOR THE RECENT VOTES N COMMENTS

THANK YOU FOR THE RECENT VOTES N COMMENTS. THIS WAS WEIRD, DARREN IS WEIRD. SEBASTIAN IS TEDDY'S MENTOR? YEA IDK. I LOVE YOU GUYS!! AND SEBASTIAN IS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER, BC WHATS THE POINT OF READING THIS WITH OUT THE MAIN DADDY. ;)))

FOLLOW MY IG BABYFACELIAR & LILCHERRYHOE ;) I FOLLOW BACK