Let Me Hear You Speak

This is the review for 'Let me hear you speak' by booknerd54321

1.Cover: The cover is quite gorgeous. But It doesn't seem to have any connection with the book. I will advise you to make a new one or ask for a new one with the girl reading or a sketch of a girl. You get a 8/10 for this.

2.Blurb: Well, you could add about her mother in the introduction as well. And the first few lines in inverted commas, it seems a bit confusing. I don't think there is any need for hash tags between the paragraphs. But overall its really nice and is to the point. You get a 8/10 for this.

3.Start: The start is absolutely amazing. Its striking and it would want the reader to continue reading for sure. The length of the chapters and paragraphs is perfect. You get a 10/10 for this.

4.Grammar: The punctuations are perfect. There are many silly mistakes, in the 2nd chapter, preposition used for the dog is 'she' in the first paragraph and 'he' is the next paragraph. I advise you to read the book once and I am sure you will spot the mistakes instantly. You get a 8/10 for this.

5.Uniqueness: The story is quite different. It is not unbelievable or over dramatic. Its an interesting thou slow story. I liked the chapter "looks for the girls". You get a 9/10 for this.

Overall score:43/50

•Keep updating, the story line is amazing. I would advise not to make it over dramatic and I recommend everyone to read it•

S❄