Unexpected

Review of 'Unexpected' by zaynabmalikhoran.

1.Cover: Well, the picture used in the cover is quite amazing, but it's just not complementing with the background and the name, the background is white and even the name of the author is in white and even the name of the book is white, so nothing is standing out. Also the name of the book is not completely seen in the picture. You get 4/10 for this.

2. Blurb: The introduction is really nice, it is short and sweet and to the point. The quote included also creates interest for the reader. You get a 10/10 for this.

3.Start: The start is really attention grabbing. The reader won't leave the book and will surely keep reading. The picture is also really gorgeous! The sentences are easy to understand and won't confuse the reader. You get a 9/10 for this.

4.Grammar: There are small silly grammatical mistakes in every chapter. The thing that really disturbed me was the alignment! The sentences and the dialogues are amazing. I even liked the change in POVs. You get a 8/10 for this.

5.Uniqueness: The story is something out of the box and a really nice concept. It can easily engross the reader. You get a 10/10 for this.

Overall score: 41/50.

• I would like to congratulate you as your book got nominated for 'Story of the month'! I would really advise you to change the cover and work on the alignment.•

S❄