Chapter 21 - Hide. Trip pt 1.

Minji's POV

I didn't want to go to school today, mostly because of what happened last night and my neck - well it wasn't covered very well. I mean I did put loads of makeup of it trying to cover it but it wasn't going to last all day. I packed my bag with the make up so that at recess and lunch I could go to the bathroom and fix it up so no one can see my neck. I wore my hair down and a thin scarf around my neck.

I made my way into the classroom after going to my locker, i chose to sit at the far back in the corner today so I could just hide in the back of the class. The classroom door opened and in walked Taeil, Kyung, Zico, Minhyuk, Jaehyo, Jihoon and Ukwon walked in last. Ukwon just happened to be wearing a scarf and his hoodie over his head. He looked my way and when our eyes met he smirked as I just looked away back at my desk. Him and his friends made their way to the other side of the back of the classroom and sat down.

The teacher walked in and started the class. He told us we had a school camp coming up next week. We were going to Jeju Island for four days. We were also going with another school and would be sharing the place we were staying at with them, maybe even having to share a cabin with them.

During the middle of class I felt something being thrown at my head, so I ignored it but more got thrown at my head. I turned to look at the floor behind me to see balls of paper all over the floor, looking around the room I stopped at a smirking Ukwon with paper balls in his hand. I rolled my eyes at him and returned to my work on,y to be disturbed again by a paper ball, but this one was bigger than the others, I looked at Ukwon confused and he just kept pointing at it mouthing 'open it' so I opened it. What was written on the paper was 'Hi beautiful. Nice scarf ;) meet me at the roof top at the start of lunch' I laughed silently and rolled my eyes, picking up my pen I wrote on the other side 'Hi thx, yours too. Okay sure' I scrunched it up and when the teacher wasn't looking I threw it at him. After he read it he gave me thumbs up.

Lunch time can faster than I thought and I was making my way to the roof top to see what Ukwon wanted. I opened the roof top door and walked out to the edge of the roof, luckily there was a brick wall around it. I felt a pair of arms wrap around me into a back hug.

"Hey beautiful" I already knew who it was.

"Hey. Why'd you want me to come up here?" I asked Ukwon.

"Why? Can't I see my girlfriend in private for a few minutes?"

"No-I didn't mean anything, I just thought it weird cuz you always want to be with your friends and Jihoon" I stated.

"Well they can wait a few minutes. Say wanna makeout a little up here?" He said and whispered the last sentence in my ear.

"Okay. But let's go around the other side of the roof top" I said and started walking off to the other side leaving Ukwon to follow behind me. I stopped at the other side of the buildings roof top and Ukwon stood in front of me.

He walked up to me and lifter my chin up and pressed his lips to mine. His arms making their way to my waist while mine made their way around his neck pulling him closer. This time me asking for entrance into his mouth to explore he left me. We pulled away gasping for air while still holding onto each other we rested our heads upon each other's forehead.

"Do I need to fix up my hair or anything before we go back?" I asked Ukwon.

"Nope, well except I'd wipe your lips and maybe put some lipstick on or something. And if someone asks why your lips are swollen say you got stung by a bee. Now what about me?" He said.

"Your look fine also, same thing goes for you, wipe your lips and if someone asks about your swollen lips say you ate something your a little Allergic to and it just swelled your lip" I told Ukwon.

We both made our way to the cafeteria together and had a far gap between us while walking towards the guys. I took a seat next to Jihoon while Ukwon squished himself in between Kyung and Jaehyo. I reached over and grabbed a few fries off Jihoon's tray and. He just looked at me and smiled like how he used to every time I stole his food.

"This school trip sounds interesting! Going with another school, i hope it's a good school and I hope they have loads of hot chicks!" Zico said extremely happy and hopeful.

"Yeah it will be interesting and different too" I said and the guys just nodded.

"Say, Ukwon where we you before?" Jihoon asked him while I gulped waiting upon what his answer was going to be.

"I had to run an errand for Ms. Lee, to take some books to the library for her" phew I hope they buy it.

"How about you Minji?" Well time to lie.

"I was in the girls restroom. Would you like to know what I did in there too, hmm?" I said a little pissed.

"Okay okay, no need to tell us" good, he backed down.

Soon enough the school day came to a end and we all went home. I waltzed into the house in search for aunt Eunhee.

"Auntie!" I shouted our while walking into the kitchen.

"Yes dear!" She replied with.

"Next week there's a school trip to Jeju Island. Our whole grade is going and the same class level from another school os going as well. We'll be leaving Tuesday morning , so I'm going to be packing if you need me" I said with a big smile and skipped off to my room.

----Skip to Tuesday school trip-----

Aunt Eunhee just dropped me off at the front of my school, giving me a kiss and good luck before leaving. I walked over to Taekwoon sunbae. He was coming with us and one teacher was coming too. Bowing I said,

"Annyeonghaseyo Taekwoon sunbae. What bus am I to get onto?" I asked him.

"Ah Choi Minji, your on bus one" Taekwoon sunbae told me, I thanked him and got onto bus one. I looked around at who was on the bus and I spotted Taeil at the back by himself so I walked over to him.

"Yah, Taeil is anyone sitting with you?" I asked him.

"Nope. You can if you want to" smiling at me he said. I took the seat next to him after putting my luggage above us. The ride to the airport was boring, it took is 20 minutes. Once at the airport we waited 10 minutes before our flight was called out. I ended up siting next to Taeil again as Ms. Kim told us to sit with who we were sitting with on the bus but some had to split as we had to sit in a row of three on the plane. Currently I was sitting next to the window, Taeil next to me and Namwoo next to Taeil.

We have a long 3 hour flight ahead of us. Time to sleep......

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi I'm back home yay! I'll continue the trip next chapter and might even make it a few chapters long. I would keep writing but right now Its 1:20am and I just wanna sleep.. haha

Vote and comment plz, thx

-KH