Chapter 3 - Nu'est / part 1

Minji's POV

I looked at my watch and saw it was getting late and I practically ditched my own birthday party. So smart Minji so smart -_- "oh.. um.. Ren? I have to head back now I.. um.. sort of ditched my own birthday party and it's getting late and my best friend is probably wondering where I am"

"Oh yeah sorry if I was keeping you from going"

"Oh it's fine I need to get out from there for a while anyway" I said as got up off the ground.

"Well um.. see you tomorrow I guess?"

"Yup we can meet here if you like"

"Yeah sure here will do" I said with a slight smile.

"Oh um could I have your number. To text you what time I mean"

"Oh yeah of course" I gave him my number. We said our goodbyes and I went back to my party and Ren went home.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minji's POV

I arrived back to Jihoon's house but I just stood outside the front door debating whether to go inside or not. I decided to just sit on the steps for a little bit longer.

Next thing I knew Jihoon rushed out throwing questions at me.

" Minji! Where did you go?! Why did you go?! And why are you sitting on the steps outside when your party is inside?!" He questioned.

"I needed air" I lied.

"Liar haha. But seriously what happened?"

"Ukwon.. h-he called me a u-ugly hoe a-again and he said h-he 'I don't even know how you are friends with Jihoon. He's a rich kid and y-you're just a low life' those were his exact words" I stuttered while crying again.

"What?! I'm gonna give him what he deserves for saying shit like that to you" Jihoon said suprisingly loud.

"Your not a hoe or a low life Minji your my best friend" he said with a warm smile and hugged me tightly.

"Thank you for being my best and only friend Jihoon" I said smiling while still hugging him.

"Let's go back inside shall we?"

"Yes let's"

"And I promise I will keep Ukwon away from you"

"Gomawo Jihoon" I smiled and him and he smiled back.

We went back inside to the party and we continued having fun and getting drunk until midnight when everyone went home and I didn't end up seeing Ukwon again that night which was a plus for me. After the party even though we were drunk we tried to tidy up the house from the trash all around but we got to tired to keep cleaning and we both fell asleep on the couches.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minji's POV

I woke up with a pounding headache. I probably have a hangover from drinking so much last night. I got up feeling like shit and walked to my bathroom and took a long shower. I got out and got dressed in a white shirt, blue jeans, a blue jumper and my black converse. I walked slowly out to the kitchen shielding my eyes from the light shinning into the kitchen windows. I took out a bowl and cereal and ate my breakfast before going around to Jihoon's house then the park.